PDA

View Full Version : Help pls!!!!

wenjia_niu
11-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Guys, this is a very serious problem and I really hope to resolve , so listen up!!(alert Delphina or sam if possible pls)
So the story is like that:
My bro, owner of the account, left for the Australia To enjoy himself, however, he cannot have internet while overseas, so he requested from me to help him get his daily blessing everyday, I had no choice but to agree.
Than, while doing so, I got a 3x combo, so I thought: If I were to cap for him, it would be the best birthday present for him(his birthday is on 4th nov) so I decided to buy the 165 platinum and started using the week long double exp . I farmed quite a lot of exp and while doing so, I was muted twice for using inappropriate language, I am willing to apologize for this.
At the last run, just as my friend wanted to take a break, I suggested him not to , as I was in a hurry to cap but he just wants to take a break. I was very angry that he wasn't loyal , so I scolded him some bad words and at last I insulted him, thus resulting in ban for 7 days.
I did all these involuntarily , under some angryness and I am willing to apologize for what I have done!! After calming down, I thought over it and feel really very regret
My bro is coming back in 3 days, and I really hope that sts will unban his account so that I can continue with my present for him.

wenjia_niu
11-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Btw my bros ign is : pvpomerch

Pvpandctf
11-03-2013, 09:26 AM
-.- Hard to help

wenjia_niu
11-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Hmm just call some super mod here , hopefully his acc gets ban, btw since I am banned 7 days and my week long is 7 days, will it expire?

Pvpandctf
11-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Probably not, but I'm not sure because I never got ban. -.-

Oldcoot
11-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Hard lesson learned, (I hope)

programmed
11-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Bans aren't supposed to be discussed on the forum. It just results in a locked thread. You need to send a request to spacetime support.

Roberto077
11-03-2013, 10:25 AM
It's only temporary, and you should have learned a few lessons.
A.) Don't use inappropriate language
B.) Don't share accounts
C.) A scolded friend is no friend at all.

Suentous PO
11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Hmm just call some super mod here , hopefully his acc gets ban, btw since I am banned 7 days and my week long is 7 days, will it expire?

As long as they don't perma ban you for you sharing accounts.

Oldcoot
11-03-2013, 10:32 AM
D) control your temper
E) don't place the blame somewhere else
F) and many more

Knockador
11-03-2013, 10:33 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XFldSKSCTkk/hqdefault.jpg

EndGamer
11-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Thread gonna lock as "we don't discusd ban on forums".

One thing i'd like to say that we all play game. none have to be "loyal" to other playets in term of how they chose to play. These types of attitude itself non appropriate.

wenjia_niu
11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, will my week long double expire? I really hope it doesn't ... Accurate answers pla

Reunegade
11-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Seems to me as if you scolded your friend for not helping you cap, no? He insisted to help you, so it's not his fault that he didn't help you cap.

Extreme
11-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Well, will my week long double expire? I really hope it doesn't ... Accurate answers pla

Pretty much.

Schnitzel
11-03-2013, 06:23 PM
No offense

From my point of view,
Just wait 7days.

Also, don't scold a friend for wanting to take a break. They volunteer to help you. Its not their duty to help. They didn't HAVE to help. They volunteered. So you shouldn't have scolded them.

Tell the person who owns the account what happened. Tell him the whole story (how you did the daily blessing and got 3x and wanted to cap for them as a bday present. I'm sure they'd understand.). Its just 7days, and even though you lose the elixer, you can still buy another one

Btw. Dont discuss bans on forums

Delphina
11-03-2013, 09:43 PM
Bans aren't supposed to be discussed on the forum. It just results in a locked thread. You need to send a request to spacetime support.
Correct. Thread closed.