PDA

View Full Version : protect our account from scammers

steven_soj
11-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Yesterday 4 of my friend got scam with one person only coz he need aps (achievment) and this scamers was with us for a long time and almost 4 months. He was ask to help him to get the aps 100m gold but when all my friend give the gold untill 100m he out from our guild and delete the char or change the name cause when i was invite him no such player with that name. so i hope sts can help all ppl to more protect they're account with something? I don't want ppl got same thing like all my friend... and for all ppl try to not trade so much gold and hiding ur mythic when ure on town :) i hope this thread can be helpfull for all to be example :smile:

Cremated
11-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Sorry for your loss!

Trust noone but your self :_)

steven_soj
11-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Sorry for your loss!

Trust noone but your self :_)

Yeah ty bro on this game anyone can't be trust except friend from real life i'm really sad one from my friend was out from game cause one person

Instanthumor
11-03-2013, 02:16 PM
That was technically your fault...
Usually achievement points were made to actually 'achieve' and work hard for.
No offense, but what you and your friends did isn't very virtuous, then again...

KingMartin
11-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Sorry for your loss!

I hope very much there will be no more new assets APs.

People will always use it as a good reason to steal your gold.

I have never heard of such enormous scams before those APs were introduced.

Ocelz
11-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Sorry for your loss!

I hope very much there will be no more new assets APs.

People will always use it as a good reason to steal your gold.

I have never heard of such enormous scams before those APs were introduced.

Yea agree with u, king. Before this achvmnt exist, never this much ppl get scammed.

steven_soj
11-03-2013, 03:06 PM
That was technically your fault...
Usually achievement points were made to actually 'achieve' and work hard for.
No offense, but what you and your friends did isn't very virtuous, then again...

But how about u did u not gonna help ur friend if he was needed the aps is important on this game but the high gold for aps make some ppl better try scam than try to work

afroworld
11-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Sorry to hear that, check my thread for scammers tip.

steven_soj
11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Sorry to hear that, check my thread for scammers tip.

Yeah really sad i'll read

Kakashis
11-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Midas touch should be changed to how many friends can u trust!

Valsacar
11-03-2013, 04:37 PM
All I read here is "whaaa" I tried to help a friend cheat the system and I got cheated instead.

Spyce
11-03-2013, 06:35 PM
To be honest, it was sorta your guys fault for trusting him.

chitgoks
11-03-2013, 06:41 PM
4 months isnt even that long ...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Roberto077
11-03-2013, 06:41 PM
"Protect our account from scammers". Yes, please teach us common sense again?

But seriously. If something sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Here's an extremely over used quote that comes from god knows where, "trust no one."

dudetus
11-03-2013, 08:50 PM
There aren't scams in this game, just stupid people.

Pvpandctf
11-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Trust = lost all of them

Delphina
11-03-2013, 09:19 PM
The midas touch AP is meant to be achieved by earning that much gold and not by asking your friends to borrow their gold to get the AP.

The gift function was designed as just that--to give items to other players with no expectation of having them returned to you. When you lend things this way, getting your stuff back depends solely on the goodwill of the “borrower.”

We’re very proud of our community members who want to share their items, and who truly want to help their friends. Sadly, as we are unable to retrieve stolen items—only investigate issues and distribute warnings accordingly—we strongly discourage the use of the gift function to loan items.

Please always keep in mind that we are on the Internet, and that there is no way to be sure who's on the other side of the connection. No matter how many raids you do together, no matter how much you hang out in-game or on the forums, unless you know someone in real life, there's no way to be sure that they're as cool as they've made themselves out to be.