PDA

View Full Version : Going broke with no rushing

SoShaan
11-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Forcing me to fight the mobs, im taking alot more damage per round than normally. Im constantly on the life pots (and mana to since the top level Str gear has 0 mana regan??).
But Im simply not seeing the money generated from not rushing to offset the amount of money I was not spending during the rush.

Please increase the money gains for A03 dungeons.

FluffNStuff
11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
What class are you?

SoShaan
11-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Unless your about to tell me that one class gets more money than another.. what difference does it make.

Snakespeare
11-10-2010, 03:50 PM
No, he's going to tell you to work together with others and use debuffs, especially bird's wall of thorn and mage lightning, and bear's hellscream after mage's nightmare.

We all know that stomping stuns them. So stun them, use every debuff (and that means mage blessings sometimes and bird's break armor), and they will drop like flies... well, like really big flies that have to be swatted ten times...

spam every debuff, and work your combos.

Rusalio
11-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Hahahaha, why did i somehow know the conversation was going to head this way......lol, but is very true. Game is about team play, not first person. Get some Thoth items and respec to support and it will be ok. Had to do the same.

Kingofhurtz
11-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I've been broke since May! Now you know how I feeeeel!

Raxie
11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
how does that work? i made 15k in a couple of hours in ao3. you are not doing something right...

dirtball
11-11-2010, 01:51 AM
It's because many rushers don't know how to really fight. They spam pots to get to the boss, spam more fighting the boss, get a pink, sell for lots of money, and do it all again. Now they have to taunt and backon, etc. Too bad.

BrainWreck
11-11-2010, 01:58 AM
agreed i always liked clearing before boss its the whole point of the game. not to say i didnt do any rushes. although the other night i did like 10 solo runs of pentacle of pain and cleared ended up going from 10k to 70k in less than two hours.

bladesword
11-11-2010, 02:00 AM
It means if your a lv10 or a lv30 or a noob lv, you die easily

maneut
11-11-2010, 04:11 AM
Forcing me to fight the mobs, im taking alot more damage per round than normally. Im constantly on the life pots (and mana to since the top level Str gear has 0 mana regan??).
But Im simply not seeing the money generated from not rushing to offset the amount of money I was not spending during the rush.

Please increase the money gains for A03 dungeons.

Wear a piece of Thoth or 2.. I assume that you're a Char using Rift Gear right?