PDA

View Full Version : What's up with support?

Deathofan
11-03-2013, 06:47 PM
This friday i bought platinum with my credit card and i received a receipt to my email that i was charged for the amount i bought. So i sended a very detailed email to support that included the order number, game it was on, ign, and how it happened and today i got an email from support asking for my account info, so i went and replied back within 20 mins of receiving it, and it has been around 8 hours and still no reply. I remember Samhayne said that support would never ask our account info, all they needed was the game it was on and ign, so i don't think the response i got was neccesary when it could've been solved. I was planning on leveling a fox i hadn't touched since they came out this weekend (first plat sale i've been active in a while) since i'm very busy on work days and alot of rl issues. Fourth time it has happened, so i think it's safe to say i won't be doing a plat purchase anytime soon, but i have to say i'm unpleased by support, specially for this types of issues. I can wait days or weeks for any other problem i have in game (which i hardly ever have), but when i spend money and i don't get what i basically spent money for, it gets annoying

programmed
11-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Support doesn't work on weekends. They can't resolve your problem until tomorrow. I had the same problem a while back. It took a while for a reply and they said they couldn't do anything because I purchased it through amazon. I had to send amazons support an email and they have me my plat that was missing. So if you didn't buy it directly through pocket legends then you probably have a send a request to whoever you purchased through (I.e. amazon, apple, PayPal) and have them give you the missing plat.

Pvpandctf
11-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Office Spacetime Studios/game Hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm Central Standard Time

They apologize for the delay and will assist you as soon as possible.