PDA

View Full Version : Guild Masters

ZeroBlu
11-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Hey STS,
I was wondering if you could maybe add another rank into the guild a rank that is higher than an officer... They would be allowed to promote and demote people so that even though the guild master may be inactive people can still become officers and recruiters. Also, maybe put a limit onto how many people you can make that rank such as only 5 players are allowed to be that rank higher than an officer. Also, if you could restrict them disbanding the guild and only allowing them to promote and demote players...
Thanks

zorathorg
11-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I like it... But its also extremely risky.... That may be a problem... bc even if that is added, it will add a whole new amount of people complaining that they accidently upgraded them to that and they kicked everyone.... If this is made, they should not he allowed to kick ANYONE from guild, problem is, officers can... Its a hard situation, and although its been submitted before, its a great idea

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

ZeroBlu
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
I like it... But its also extremely risky.... That may be a problem... bc even if that is added, it will add a whole new amount of people complaining that they accidently upgraded them to that and they kicked everyone.... If this is made, they should not he allowed to kick ANYONE from guild, problem is, officers can... Its a hard situation, and although its been submitted before, its a great idea

You do have a point... I just thought this would be nice because i remember when i joined a guild once I've been waiting to be promoted for about 3 months and i didn't even see the guild master once during the whole time i was in guild....

zorathorg
11-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Yeah ive been thru the situation too... There should be something... Like a guild vice owner... If guild master isnt online for more than 4 months or something... Vice master would be given master powers until master logged in again... Tho there would be only one vice master

ZeroBlu
11-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah ive been thru the situation too... There should be something... Like a guild vice owner... If guild master isnt online for more than 4 months or something... Vice master would be given master powers until master logged in again... Tho there would be only one vice master

HAHA good thinking

zorathorg
11-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Therefore, you make someone you KNOW you can trust a vice master, (like a irl friend, OR someone you can get ahold of off game) and if you want to do other games... They could even run the game, or for example. If a guild master knows he wants to take a break from PL, and play AL, he ranks up a vice master, then gives the vice, master powers until he takes em away

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ZeroBlu
11-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah like if you look at my guild page in SL i wrote done names of people as my temporary GM's who will take my place if I'm inactive even for a week...

zorathorg
11-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Lulz.... Exactly... This would be a smart idea... Make a Vice STG.. wouldnt be too hard, i remember when recruiter wasnt even a thing.... Only officer and member... It took you less than a week to add recruiter... So it shouldnt take u long to add vice

AL/PL/DL/SL - Anarchyz (Deadgoatgames.com)

ZeroBlu
11-05-2013, 06:35 PM
What do you mean by It took you less than a week to add recruiter?

zorathorg
11-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Back when it was just PL and SL there was NO recruiter position, only officer, member, and master... So many people complained that they wanted members to invite people, but didnt want to give them officer for fear they might abuse it (now better know as scammers) so after much complaining, STS added another rank, the Recruiter

ZeroBlu
11-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Back when it was just PL and SL there was NO recruiter position, only officer, member, and master... So many people complained that they wanted members to invite people, but didnt want to give them officer for fear they might abuse it (now better know as scammers) so after much complaining, STS added another rank, the Recruiter

Oh i did not know that even though i did start playing since level 36 cap...

zorathorg
11-05-2013, 10:23 PM
In PL there has never been a 36 cap..... The first cap was 50

ZeroBlu
11-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Im talking about Star Legends

zorathorg
11-07-2013, 07:35 PM
Lulz... Its still a global game idea

ZeroBlu
11-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Lulz... Its still a global game idea

HAHAHA so true