PDA

View Full Version : Prevent twinks reaching level cap

nightmaresmoke
11-04-2013, 11:30 AM
As you know lots of players doing twinks nowadays heres the problem though, lets say u do twink the plan is staying twink right?? but sadly some players
dont do that. The prob is twink wait to have enough pvp kills 1k 5k 10k up well its idea but really cheating ur way up?? its unfair to those current level cap players
who started way before this twinkies. Heres the idea once a twink reached 1k higher pvp kills is that they will not level anymore does preventing reaching level cap, twink level is 1-21?? not sure now. Im sure lots of players will like this idea specifically old time players, if not just do a new pvp category u did tdm right??
why not make for twinks only?? twk?? Hope to see this get implemented well thats my idea for now thanks for ur time glad to share the idea till nextime..

Buster
11-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Explain please. From what I am getting at , is that you hate twinks and believe thet shouldn't level

nightmaresmoke
11-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Explain please. From what I am getting at , is that you hate twinks and believe thet shouldn't level

Kinda if a twink will planning to level cap not stay as twink.

parnasofication
11-04-2013, 12:14 PM
What I I think he means is that twinks get to farm easy PvP kills while they are low-level. Once they get to 1k or more, then they start to cap.
Basically, if you're a twink..stay that way 'cause its unfair to bring those PvP stats suddenly on a capped toon without the effort those "old" players did.

----Is what I think he meant. :)

And although I agree, I don't care.

Sent from under my bed.

Youngmurda
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Sorry can't agree with this. Just because your twink and you get alot of pvp kills you should be only able to stay twink? People get bored of being twinks and want to play capped. You can't force someone to stay the same level. Realistically i doubt sts would ever even consider doing this.

Rare
11-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Ugh why bother

Desperoto
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
No, the reason why a lot players go on low lvl is because u dont need mythics to get a lot of kills.

DagnyTaggart
11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm not understanding this. I would, however, get behind capping the amount of PvP kills you can get at any given level until you're level capped. Not so that you couldn't pvp after reaching a certain amount, just the kills would not be added to your total.

-Dag

Soundlesskill
11-07-2013, 04:00 PM
The only time I get a problem with twinks is when they say they're poor and can't afford mythics. Twinks are some of the richest players in game.

Or when they talk about Endgame like they've tried it.

Or when they ask me to VS them.

Or when they come Endgame and spotblock my games, gang my butt and spawn my face.