PDA

View Full Version : "Text" bugs

Vanquished
11-10-2010, 05:30 PM
There is one thing I noticed within the merchant shops. When you are looking at the stats on the items he has, it has the stats listed twice:

IE, "Black Chain Mail - 3% hit, 3 armor3% hit, 3 armor"

When you look at the items in your inventory, they are listed normally, but for some reason the merchants show it twice, as demonstrated above.

One other little thing I noticed was with the text on the quest "Mister Swift" from Hawken. This isn't really a bug, but more of a visual effect/grammar check. He says, "Would you one more small favor for me?" The word do is missing between "you" and "one."

Futumsh
11-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks - these 2 should be fixed in tomorrow's update.

Vanquished
11-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Another one I found is from the "Diary of Nadra Lightbringer." from one of the loading screens in the Dark Forest. She is wondering who is in the grave and at the end it says "We may bever know."

I'm assuming that is supposed to say never.

One I found to be questionable was another loading screen in the Dark Forest. I say questionable because maybe it is part of the lore or "grammar" of the character:

"Vinney sez: 'This towne can't hold me...I'M OUTTA Here!' "

The questionable part is "sez." I'd assume it means says, but with his slang and "accent" used in his remark, is it part of "feel" to the character? It could also be part of his name, if so it should probably be capitolized.

Futumsh
11-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Vinny's thing is intentional, the diary one will be fixed for the next content update.