PDA

View Full Version : Easily Amused

Xaotique
11-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Easily Amused

Why am I here?

Whether you're looking for a guild or you're already a part of the EA community, you're invited
to share anything with us here. Screenshots of your adventures, questions, or maybe just a
hello are all welcome. (:

So, what am I getting myself into?

Easily Amused was created on Thursday October 24, 2013. As of now, we are still a very new
guild. This fact allows room for each player to actively influence where our guild will be
heading. Having seen guilds slowly die off, we know how important it is to have someone to
share your gaming experience with. Thus, aside from keeping an active guild chat, we hold
weekly raffles which give our members a chance to win gold, and are planning to initiate
friendly contests to keep the guild life interesting and versatile.

Overall, we would like to allow everyone the freedom to play in which ever way they see fit,
while still offering the support and company of a variety of good people.To allow for the kind
of guild life we strive for, we limit ourselves to being a comparatively small guild in which
members actually know and talk to each other.

What are you looking for?

Being that EA is still quite new, we're looking forward to expanding our ranks for now.
Currently, we're looking for anyone who may be interested in being a part of all of this. While
we have experienced players that enjoy running elites, and welcome anyone who would like to join
in, we by no means require top level players with maxed out gear. On the contrary, we like
being a part of helping players achieve that goal, or what ever may be your goal. That said,
there are no level, gear, or stat requirements to be a part of EA. If you're active, friendly
and would like to join some fun ( and Easily Amused :P ) people by your side, you're completely
welcome to join us at any stage of the game.

This is too much to read ..

If you're interested in joining a small, but active guild of fun and friendly people that just enjoy
playing together, helping each other, running, and sometimes just sitting around talking .. feel free
to leave us a quick message with your in-game name here, or contact one of the members below.

Easily Amused's Recruiters

Master
Officer
Recruiter

Xaotique

Ainea

Airesx

Alfakurt

Killerkatxa

Ladykatxa

Phosphenes

Heiefah

Igigor

Queenpinguin

Thirstyblood

Uguay

Xaotique
11-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Easily Amused's Raffle #1

Click here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?discussionid=2233&do=discuss) to take part in the first forum raffle. This is only available to members of Easily Amused. Good luck! (:

Xaotique
11-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Congratulations to the winners of the Halloween Raffle!

First Place: Thirstyblood wins 286,215 gold!
Second Place: Queenpinguin wins 190,810 gold!

Abaskiiaf
11-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Good luck to you and your new guild. keep it up :)

Xaotique
11-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Thanks (:

Ainea
11-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Welcome to our 111th member - and to everyone else who decided to join us in all this! Also, thanks to our great recruiters for helping us grow into an active and engaging guild. :)

Jabu
11-06-2013, 12:09 PM
After being in several different guilds, I'm finally home :D

Xaotique
11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Winners & Prizes

* Weekly Raffle
First: Queenpinguin won 110,085 gold!
Second: Foobb won 73,390 gold!

* Guild Raffle
First: Jabu won a Vlad's Egg
Second: thirstyblood won 75,000 Gold
Third: Foobb won 50,000 Gold

* Weekly Lottery
Nobody has won this week. The prize has jumped to 125K.

Congratulations to the winners and good luck to the players of the new week. (:

Wolfina
11-11-2013, 02:42 PM
This guild is the best one i ever had.. XD
Heiefah

Jabu
11-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Yea, I'm gonna rock that Vlad so hard!

Jabu
11-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Sure wish they'd give us guild stash/bank....

Ainea
11-18-2013, 03:05 AM
Sure wish they'd give us guild stash/bank....

I know, right? Guild message board would be great, too. And of course your penguin pet!

Still, pretty happy with last week's update, and then there's crafting and upgrading today or tomorrow... :)

Xaotique
11-18-2013, 09:55 AM
Congratulations to Boyinblue for winning the weekly lottery. He won a jackpot of 125,000 gold!