PDA

View Full Version : Play as guest Problem.

Ninjafish
11-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Ok so recently i had a rouge on my play as guest account and one time i went on and it deleted. Im very said i have 2 vantiys and lots of other stuff. Please sts get it back.for me or help. Have this ever happened to u??

Orageunas
11-05-2013, 02:52 PM
If you hadnt registeted it cant ne revived. Sru for your losses

KahunaJake
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi Ninjafish,

I am sorry that you are having issues accessing your rogue character. My best advice that I could give would be to contact support@spacetimestudios.com. Send them a quick email letting them know the issue and your rogue character name. I can't guarantee that the character can be recovered, but the support team would be your best option in assisting you.

Thanks!

Ninjafish
11-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Thx

Ninjafish
11-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Nothing happened yet :(

softbone
11-13-2013, 12:54 PM
Nothing happened yet :(

Just be patient, it happened to me as well. After 2 days I got my account back and the items are still there :)

Beastkeeper
11-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Ok so recently i had a rouge on my play as guest account and one time i went on and it deleted. Im very said i have 2 vantiys and lots of other stuff. Please sts get it back.for me or help. Have this ever happened to u??

Guest account is not online save you create an account via email to save online your account.
Guest account currently save on your device not on online save.

sent by BEASTKEEPER using Tapatalk

Crescentwind
11-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Guest account is not online save you create an account via email to save online your account.

Not true... Lmao from what source you get this? data are kept in their database not stored in our devices and its encrypted. I have guest account and my phone broke, and they were able to recover it, everything was recovered e.g. gold and items... Games like this don't save data in our phone coz technically it can be hacked if that's the case...

Ninjafish
11-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Its been a few months still no back im very mad.

Kakatoa91
11-14-2013, 04:56 PM
No back?

Did they reply to your mail with a negative?

Lojack
11-14-2013, 05:02 PM
contact support@spacetimestudios.com again. Posting here doesn't help you, only support can restore characters.

Beastkeeper
11-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Not true... Lmao from what source you get this? data are kept in their database not stored in our devices and its encrypted. I have guest account and my phone broke, and they were able to recover it, everything was recovered e.g. gold and items... Games like this don't save data in our phone coz technically it can be hacked if that's the case...
I said guest account is currently save on your device only,if reset your device & then download the AL app you can't login your guest account I mean you cant login you previous guest account.
I know you can recover your account in guest login but you're waiting more and more times before you recover it.
I'm telling about the guest account,not you can't recover the guest account.

Beastkeeper
11-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Sometimes after login using guest account they have flash advice.

Ninjafish
01-07-2014, 07:24 PM
I still never got my guest account back and I contacted sts multiple times.

xXz21
01-07-2014, 09:45 PM

JAJA this is Incorrect if u can save it on device u can put in that account all the items u like. it save online in sts server but probably theys delete this ''guest'' character 1 time per month or whatever.. idk bcus are many guest account..

the game just save ur device and sure if u logged off u can log again. but sure if u restart ur phone u lost it.. bcus the game save ur device ONLY not the acc.. the account is ur same device and when u restart ir the game delete..

Beastkeeper
01-07-2014, 10:17 PM
JAJA this is Incorrect if u can save it on device u can put in that account all the items u like. it save online in sts server but probably theys delete this ''guest'' character 1 time per month or whatever.. idk bcus are many guest account..

the game just save ur device and sure if u logged off u can log again. but sure if u restart ur phone u lost it.. bcus the game save ur device ONLY not the acc.. the account is ur same device and when u restart ir the game delete..

Guest account when your device is format guest acc will be lost bcus not online game save progess.

Beastkeeper
01-07-2014, 10:18 PM

Lol that's why guest acc u can't online in any device because guest acc only saves on device where login.

xXz21
01-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Guest account when your device is format guest acc will be lost bcus not online game save progess.

man. listen the progress save ONLINE. the game SAVE ur account ''guess'' IN DEVICE the progress can't save in DEVICE or u CAN USE CHEAT ENGINE TO LV UP to lv 36 or PUT ITEMS DO U UNDERSTAND ME?

the game (arcane legends) save the DEVICE ID and this is ur ''guest'' account. ur DEVICE ID. Number...

Not Progress save on device. LV, ITEMS, PETS, PLATINUM, GOLD, SLOT save ONLINE.

Beastkeeper
01-08-2014, 12:15 AM
man. listen the progress save ONLINE. the game SAVE ur account ''guess'' IN DEVICE the progress can't save in DEVICE or u CAN USE CHEAT ENGINE TO LV UP to lv 36 or PUT ITEMS DO U UNDERSTAND ME?

the game (arcane legends) save the DEVICE ID and this is ur ''guest'' account. ur DEVICE ID. Number...

Not Progress save on device. LV, ITEMS, PETS, PLATINUM, GOLD, SLOT save ONLINE.

I know guest account save on device,but the problem if you delete the app ur guest acc will be lost.
You can't revive ur acc and need to email on STS .
I don't care what is that ability of guest acc.

TheMightyFeusalet
01-08-2014, 12:58 AM
I know guest account save on device,but the problem if you delete the app ur guest acc will be lost.
You can't revive ur acc and need to email on STS .
I don't care what is that ability of guest acc.
Not true i deleted my app and i when i downloaded again i still had my guest acc .
Grts feu !!

Ninjafish
02-10-2014, 07:52 PM
I got it!!!!