PDA

View Full Version : Question about arlor vanity to devs :)

Iamruthless
11-04-2013, 09:27 PM
will arlors come back for sure? and will look the same as old ones? i want to hear from devs not from random threads and people claiming they will ty for you time :)

Spyce
11-04-2013, 09:36 PM
No Dev will tell you before hand.
You'll just have to wait and see.

Worship
11-04-2013, 09:40 PM
No Dev will tell you before hand.
You'll just have to wait and see.

Actually Samhayne did reply to someone's thread saying that they will 'Resurface'. Could mean either identical to last year or different.. but they will come back

Spyce
11-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Actually Samhayne did reply to someone's thread saying that they will 'Resurface'. Could mean either identical to last year or different.. but they will come back

If that's true, STG will probably just recolor the vanities like previous games.
Expect them to be recycled.

Iamruthless
11-04-2013, 09:55 PM
good ty for info but dont think they will recolor but our warrior class does need another vanity maybe snowman :)

Jcyee
11-04-2013, 11:14 PM
I really hope that they come up with something different than last year, and not just recycled with different colors. I've been saving my Christmas vanities in order to sell them for some good money later on...

Edit: Found the post... :/

Thanks for the ideas. The next vanities we have in our sights are stuff to go along with the Winter content we should see in December.

Yes, last year's vanities will also resurface.

Was really hoping this would not happen; but oh well. Better get to selling away these vanities.

On that note, hopefully a dev/mod can see this, but I wanted to get an idea as to when the Christmas event will start. Based on the Halloween event and last year's Christmas event (12/19/12-1/15/13), I'd expect this year's Christmas event to start around the same time, if not earlier.

Thoughts?

Worship
11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
I really hope that they come up with something different than last year, and not just recycled with different colors. I've been saving my Christmas vanities in order to sell them for some good money later on...

Exactly!!

Alex Miller Landicho
11-04-2013, 11:19 PM

Hope so to man , they should put something else.

Morholt
11-04-2013, 11:58 PM

Edit: Found the post... :/

Was really hoping this would not happen; but oh well. Better get to selling away these vanities.

On that note, hopefully a dev/mod can see this, but I wanted to get an idea as to when the Christmas event will start. Based on the Halloween event and last year's Christmas event (12/19/12-1/15/13), I'd expect this year's Christmas event to start around the same time, if not earlier.

Thoughts?They went from being worth nothing (not tradeable) to a million each...how much were you wanting them to go up? Jeeze...lol

As for the event...idk the traditional 12 days of Christmas could be the theme.