PDA

View Full Version : Possible to put Gems on Vanities?

Linkincena
11-05-2013, 12:05 AM
If any time in future?

Shadow217
11-05-2013, 01:04 PM
I think a bigger question might be, will vanities get any change or will they just remain for looks...

Puntus
11-05-2013, 01:10 PM
I think not , coz the vanities havent stats , but u ll can put gems in leprechaun , so maybe its possible in future , but I think not in the coming update linki.

xXz21
11-05-2013, 01:20 PM
NO lol. only items..

keikali
11-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Vanities are what they are, just for looks. Making them tradeable was already a big step up. I think that is enough for now.

Desperoto
11-05-2013, 02:25 PM
No u can't

Samhayne
11-05-2013, 02:38 PM
We won't ever put statistics on vanities. As such, no, they will not have sockets to slot in stats via Upgrading.

The reason is that once you put a stat point on a vanity, well then you _have_ to wear it, because without you are missing out on stats. This in turn ends up with everyone wearing the vanities with the best stats and everyone looks the same.

Vanities are just that - something to change your looks. People should be free to choose how they want to look without having to sacrifice statistics.

Nutslammer
11-05-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't think this was the thought when you guys released the founders helm. Everyone looked alike and there were no other vanities other than helmets at the time. lol...

Alex Miller Landicho
11-05-2013, 03:25 PM
We won't ever put statistics on vanities. As such, no, they will not have sockets to slot in stats via Upgrading.

The reason is that once you put a stat point on a vanity, well then you _have_ to wear it, because without you are missing out on stats. This in turn ends up with everyone wearing the vanities with the best stats and everyone looks the same.

Vanities are just that - something to change your looks. People should be free to choose how they want to look without having to sacrifice statistics.

Samhayne will The Arlor vanity set from last year come back this year? If yes it would really suck I'm really looking forward new design and not the old vintage ones.

Juicymango
11-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Samhayne will The Arlor vanity set from last year come back this year? If yes it would really suck I'm really looking forward new design and not the old vintage ones.

Has been discussed many times already in other threads. And to answer your question, yes, they will come back devs Confirmed already :)