PDA

View Full Version : Survey Ban the Midas touch!

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:05 AM
STS make a survey let the players vote.

make a poll voting Yes or No Removing the 50m and 100m Achievement Points.

Paulsebi
11-05-2013, 05:07 AM
STS make a survey let the players vote.

make a poll so players can vote

That should be great!

A poll with voting YES or NO for removing the 50 mil and 100 mil will show the community opinion about this!

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:08 AM
That should be great!

A poll with voting YES or NO for removing the 50 mil and 100 mil will show the community opinion about this!

yup only solution to end this.

Simple Yes or NO.

Emmacheese
11-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Incoming 192836 accounts created from Dubai.

DexterityX
11-05-2013, 05:18 AM

LOL literaly LOL!

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:24 AM

What ever emma your being childish no need to make story of making account, i dont need to make accounts.

I just want the survey and let the people vote.

Lets say only 2months old account can vote.

or only senior members of this forums can vote.

KingMartin
11-05-2013, 05:25 AM
And those that don't have Midas Touch can also vote? ;)

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:26 AM
And those that don't have Midas Touch can also vote? ;)

why not lol... heheeh :smile:

Valsacar
11-05-2013, 05:33 AM
Except you wouldn't be showing what the community wants, you'd only be showing what a small subset of the forum users (which are a small subset of the players of AL) think. In the end, it is meaningless.

Hinataa
11-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Isn't 66 people who liked "ban the midas touch ap" thread enough for u? If u read all up i basically think only u n ur gf or wife complained bout that :3

But sure make it:3

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Except you wouldn't be showing what the community wants, you'd only be showing what a small subset of the forum users (which are a small subset of the players of AL) think. In the end, it is meaningless.

i dont mind let all people vote :P if there is a way to filer out legit players can vote only why not :P

Emma is making a Fuzz ill make multiple accounts lol.

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:36 AM
Isn't 66 people who liked "ban the midas touch ap" thread enough for u? If u read all up i basically think only u n ur gf or wife complained bout that :3

But sure make it:3

66 no. there are more than 20K players on arcane legends.

Valsacar
11-05-2013, 05:40 AM

And most of them are NOT on the forums, which means this suggested poll would NOT be meeting its stated goal of "show the community opinion."

Hinataa
11-05-2013, 05:41 AM

Ye, not everyone is on forums. Not everyone has opinion bout that.

From everyone who seen till now: 67(including Jon) want banned ap
2 people don't want app banned(rason its keeping them on lb)

So basically from 69 people who decided to give their opinions, u can see a lot:3

Haligali
11-05-2013, 05:42 AM
My vote is no for making a poll, lol.

Emmacheese
11-05-2013, 05:45 AM
What ever emma your being childish no need to make story of making account, i dont need to make accounts.

I just want the survey and let the people vote.

Lets say only 2months old account can vote.

or only senior members of this forums can vote.

Not meaning you personally make them but you did say your real life friends and then there friends etc etc play .....

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Well lets make it when they log in to the Arcane Legends account they get in the survey.

Why are you guys so afraid on making survey.

Paulsebi
11-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Not meaning you personally make them but you did say your real life friends and then there friends etc etc play .....

Emma, we are more here and strong united guilds, and more and more will vote if this will happen.

I'm sure Daddy will not do accounts, but whoever will ask friends to vote what they want - they can't get soo many friends to influence the voting :)

We are fighting against scamm, so no matter how many friends they have or ask, there are lot more in all guilds who want these APs away...

So let's not acuse anyone and keep this post and the other post about MIDAS clean!

Thanks!

Hinataa
11-05-2013, 05:51 AM

Exactly, she said:"from Dubai" , thing is how u read it

Like u read cremateds thread, n made new thread to support him without even knowing what he did. U need to get all facts n then u can comment. Ty

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Emma, we are more here and strong united guilds, and more and more will vote if this will happen.

I'm sure Daddy will not do accounts, but whoever will ask friends to vote what they want - they can't get soo many friends to influence the voting :)

We are fighting against scamm, so no matter how many friends they have or ask, there are lot more in all guilds who want these APs away...

So let's not acuse anyone and keep this post and the other post about MIDAS clean!

Thanks!

thanks pauly i think emma will understand this

matanofx
11-05-2013, 05:57 AM
Well lets make it when they log in to the Arcane Legends account they get in the survey.

Why are you guys so afraid on making survey.

Dont get all cray on us now

90% of the al players dont give a rats bum about it. Putting a survey in their face would be.. weird, weird idea.

The poll idea is not needed. Its pretty obvious already what the forum people think, but even so, the forum community is tiny compared to how many people this issues concerns to.

Youll just have to accept that most people feel this ap is a sin maker, and untill sts deals with scammers by banning and returning the gold to its rightful owners, this ap should not exist.

Emmacheese
11-05-2013, 06:25 AM
thanks pauly i think emma will understand this

Of course I do, it's a defense mechanism in response to your posts :)

Valkiryas
11-05-2013, 06:26 AM
My vote is for ban the Goldfinger and Midas AP's

Guys please focus on thread!

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 06:31 AM

Hehehe :smile:

Daddyblu
11-05-2013, 06:32 AM

Hehehe :smile:

@Valkiryas lets wait for admin to make a poll

Ebezaanec
11-05-2013, 08:55 AM
No poll is needed..

After all.. Who really uses the forums as much as the people who are highly dedicated to the game and actually have something to lose?

The forums don't equally represent everyone (or at least a majority) because not everyone chooses to read the forums or even knows it exists..

Justg
11-05-2013, 09:07 AM
There is already a thread on this.We're listening.