PDA

View Full Version : But seriously, where's the 14th quest in fathom crypts?

vanberg
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
No really, where is the 14th quest in Fathom crypts? I've been stuck on 13/14 for months now. None of the NPCs in the town have a quest, been through all the dungeons multiple times. What am I missing?

Fyrce
11-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Maybe it's like the Ursan Weald 13th quest. You have to finish a bunch of quests in Balefort before Krowe in Ursan gets his 13th quest. I don't think that's the way it was when this all started, but I'm not sure. I also could swear that on one character, they got their 13th after finishing like 2 quests in Balefort, but on another, they had to finish like 9 in Balefort. Again, though, the memory could be faulty.

So that means you'll have to do a bunch of quests in Lost Expedition. Not sure what's the 14th. Ok, found a character w/ 13/14 Fathom Crypt, 9/16 Lost Expedition quests. Have another character who has 18/19 Balefort, 14/14 Fathom, and 10/16 Lost Expedition. Just finished another Lost Expedition quest but still no quest in Fathom, so might depend on which quest is done? Not sure. Will finish more when have time and see.

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Level Two, theres a quest to kill sparky.