PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Weapons?

Bullox
11-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Since a few days not one New Mythic Weapon in the CS. Why?
Any Problems with the Droprate?

Limsi
11-05-2013, 10:46 AM
There are some possible reasons:

Few people are opening crates
People sell them outside the auction to save some listing fee
They are being accumulated and hoarded by merchants

Skaunared
11-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Droprate is a big factor. I opened 200 crates not a single mythic or arcane whatsoever!

Tuyulcanggih
11-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Or they think the value will raise when crafting start. So they keep all the mythic until that day :D

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
11-05-2013, 10:55 AM
I hope they lower it. Hrmpf.

KingMartin
11-05-2013, 11:08 AM
I think Lim is right, there is a low supply and the merchers manage to buy almost all that appear.

I get like 3 offers a day from people about whom I know that they own the same weapon they want to buy.

Moreover, I think plat spenders invested into Grimm's eggs and not much crates were opened during event.

Webstore for plats is still out of order which also influences the ability to buy platinums for some players.

I hope STG will bring increased drop rate on weapons and arcane stuff on AL anniversary and perhaps also new jewelry. This might force the super-rich to start selling their stocks. I hope so at least.

Bullox
11-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Ty for the replies :)

Youngmurda
11-05-2013, 11:12 AM

Drop rate hasn't changed. Most plat users decided to buy grim eggs instead of gamble. Which is why there is a limited amount of Halloween weapons.

Bullox
11-05-2013, 11:17 AM

Drop rate hasn't changed. Most plat users decided to buy grim eggs instead of gamble. Which is why there is a limited amount of Halloween weapons.

......and that shows us, that Players prefer not to gamble.....STS should think about that.....

Prahasit Prahi
11-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Not only new mythics old mythics are also not being listed the reasons may be
first n imp : Everyone aiming for prices to go high
secondly : Crafting
third : many people stopped opening locked crates.....because they are not getting anything they are pissed off
fourth : Even though they are listed they are sold out fast coz everyone is looking out for them

mostly these are not like locked crates....... consider locked crates all people saved lots of crates during expansion n halloween the result they didnt increase because everyone started to think lol

bt these mythics being rare everyone trying to save thats the main reason

Skaunared
11-05-2013, 01:08 PM
im one of those "third". Not going to gamble or buy plats anymore. I think I can still enjoy this game without buying plats. Anyway, luck is not on my side. Spent thousands of plats already for nothing.

Bullox
11-05-2013, 01:14 PM
im one of those "third". Not going to gamble or buy plats anymore. I think I can still enjoy this game without buying plats. Anyway, luck is not on my side. Spent thousands of plats already for nothing.

Yep, me too and i think a lot of Players think the same..... Gamble time is over.... It's time for a better way to earn our Plat :)

falmear
11-05-2013, 01:48 PM
People aren't opening crates because they can buy egg or vanity with plat and then resell for 3-4x gold. Or stock up to sell for later for potentially more. And going forward I think STS will be pushing this model for plat users. Why risk opening several hundred crates and getting nothing of value.

FluffNStuff
11-05-2013, 02:02 PM
It is correct that the supply is low, but the price is also high, around 15M. The question is who are these for?

xcainnblecterx
11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Since when did mythics only involve crates? You can still open elite golden puzzle boxes so grims egg isnt the only thing. Ive been selling all elite golden chest fine too

FluffNStuff
11-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Since when did mythics only involve crates? You can still open elite golden puzzle boxes so grims egg isnt the only thing. Ive been selling all elite golden chest fine too

Off the top of my head, would say 50-1 ratio minimum of crate to elite chests for Mythics based solely on volume.

Ihavenokills
11-05-2013, 02:25 PM
They are being accumulated and hoarded by merchants

TL;DL, this^ 100%

xcainnblecterx
11-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Off the top of my head, would say 50-1 ratio minimum of crate to elite chests for Mythics based solely on volume.

Lost me fluff. Do you mean 50 mythics from crates to 1 from elites? Thatd i agree with but to say people stopped spending so much on opening crates decreased the mythics in market id say is off. Considering this (let me try a mathematical point which os goin be bad) the amount of players in al would be x add the amount that would open elite goldens in one day equals y. So x+y=?. Out of all that would open in one day and add the problem of 150-200+ chest before a mythic would add up to at least some showing up in market. I believe people are hoarding cause they think prices will increase once upgrades are added. That doesnt make since to me since the mythics themselves wont already be upgraded.