PDA

View Full Version : Movement bug using Chrome

Jabu
11-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Can't use the attack button while holding up AND left. Works with all other arrow combinations but those two.
Version 30.0.1599.101 m

DocDoBig
11-05-2013, 02:47 PM
This isn't really a bug.

You can avoid it if you click the attack button / skills with the mouse.

I hated it, too at first but I think the Devs are already aware of this since I noticed the same or similar in the other _L games while using chrome.

Jabu
11-05-2013, 03:42 PM
I fail to see how this isn't a bug. It is the result of code not playing well. This to me says bug. But whatever.

Edit: I did try your suggestion. It does provide a workaround, but it sucks to HAVE to do it that way. :(

iluvataris
11-07-2013, 12:12 PM
So, i had this problem when i first started...
well I first played both on my laptop and my brother PC, I realized that i had the problem when i was on my laptop
But not my brother PC. I then tried my brothers keyboard on my laptop and i didn't have the problem, I did Some research got frustrated. decided to go to my local thrift store i bought 5 old keyboards lol. 1 out of the 5 worked lol...

So if this keyboard ever dies i'm back to square one, off to the thrift store haha.

would be awesome if anyone knows more about this.

DocDoBig
11-07-2013, 01:20 PM
This is not a bug. Just a little annoying.

falmear
11-07-2013, 04:46 PM
This is not a bug its a limitation with the PC keyboard. Google it and you'll see its not just limited to AL.