PDA

View Full Version : Humm having a problem.

octavos
11-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Alrighty since the webstore is down to buy platinum, will the vanities and grimm egg still be available passed today? Im on an android device, and when i try to buy plat in-game..instead of it going to googleplay store, it shoots me to webstore. I wanted to get these sooner but was unable to since my funding was limited.

Thank you, :ghost:

Uzii
11-05-2013, 12:12 PM
The helloween vanities and ewen and grimm pets will go away today from store(they were available only till 5.11.). U would be ble to buy them only for gold later, but the price will be higher as it is now. So i suggest if u have gold buy it now, while its "cheap".

octavos
11-05-2013, 12:26 PM
The helloween vanities and ewen and grimm pets will go away today from store(they were available only till 5.11.). U would be ble to buy them only for gold later, but the price will be higher as it is now. So i suggest if u have gold buy it now, while its "cheap".

the problem is the downtime in webstore, which is circumstances out of my control. So why should I or others be penalized for trying to get these vanities and pets with plat? I dont have the gold funds to buy them. So what i have to use is plat.

Uzii
11-05-2013, 12:36 PM
the problem is the downtime in webstore, which is circumstances out of my control. So why should I or others be penalized for trying to get these vanities and pets with plat? I dont have the gold funds to buy them. So what i have to use is plat.

Yes i know, was just trying to give u another solution. But u r absolutly right, so its up to them.... u shouldnt be penalized

octavos
11-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Yes i know, was just trying to give u another solution. But u r absolutly right, so its up to them.... u shouldnt be penalized

yea thanks for that :) now I just have to wait....and see but been tying since yesterday to get the funds

ladymage
11-05-2013, 12:41 PM
u can buy it through itune

octavos
11-05-2013, 12:46 PM
u can buy it through itune

dont have ipod or ipad..and errr how do i do it through itunes on a mac?

Samhayne
11-05-2013, 12:57 PM
It sounds like you have the version of the game on your device that is from the Spacetime Download Folder.

Can you delete it and instead install the game from Google Play? If you do, then you will have the Google Play version that will process your in app purchase through Google Wallet.

Z
11-05-2013, 01:07 PM
But sam what if my only option of payment is through the store? I dont have much irl cash ut I sell some stuff on ebay, therefore my only payment option is paypal. :(

octavos
11-05-2013, 01:12 PM
It sounds like you have the version of the game on your device that is from the Spacetime Download Folder.

Can you delete it and instead install the game from Google Play? If you do, then you will have the Google Play version that will process your in app purchase through Google Wallet.

thats what i have been takin with Gnosis from support...and its not...only the beta versions of AL I have ever downloaded from your website. But im re-downloding as we speak just incase.

Ill update this if all is good :)