PDA

View Full Version : Halloween event wrap-up

Fusionstrike
11-05-2013, 03:09 PM
So how did you guys like the Halloween event? Did you get a lot of pink farming in? Did you sell your drops immediately or save and hope the prices go up? What levels did you farm? Any other interesting things to talk about this Halloween?

I didn't do much farming myself, but more than I usually do. It was all 70+. I ended up with maybe 10 items or so but didn't sell them. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Rescind
11-05-2013, 03:13 PM
i was quite disappointed because we got no halloween vanities this year. i was looking forward to get my first halloween plat pack vanities, but it didnt happen. also, i did farm alot of pinks for 10-25 selling some immediately and saving a few in hopes of it rising in price

showoffs
11-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I farmed about 75 pink but I'm happy to at least have a event not much was put into it but maybe Christmas will be better thanks sts I know time is money

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

LEVEL ONE
11-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Well... It cant get any worse than this halloween event, so now it can only go to better, right? Right? RIGHT??!

Heroelite
11-05-2013, 03:29 PM
I would give this event a 1.5/10, only since the costumes were all 1 plat this year.

DocDoBig
11-05-2013, 03:30 PM
You have prolly already read my noobish expressed post on the content thread, yet. I am more than disappointed about this year.

Beside that, I didn't even give Halloween Farming a shot after I saw how bad the stats of the halloween gear - especially for lower levels - compared to the older gear is.
I doubt their price will go up, anyway I saved around 10 pieces in my stash and a set on my bear to have a ''Bone Set''.

Fusionstrike
11-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Well I like the look of the bone stuff, even if the stats aren't anything to write home about. I wish there had been more items with this look to farm. I kinda got into it near the end of the event.

DocDoBig
11-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Well I like the look of the bone stuff, even if the stats aren't anything to write home about. I wish there had been more items with this look to farm. I kinda got into it near the end of the event.

The helm isn't really new, if you check the Store for items you will find it there, too.

(Have you read my PM's yet?)

Trenton
11-05-2013, 04:14 PM
I farmed about 50 of them, and I'm saving them all, I'm not that desperate as to make about 250k of of them, as most people are only buying for 4k-7k. Farmed all 10-40 (Mostly 15 and 30) and got my "sets" of them (dex/str/int of each) ^_^ Hween was pretty disappointing tho, as it would've been nice to get some vanities.

Suentous PO
11-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Even if it looks the same, I'm glad they didn't straight up re release the "bone" armor even if its just a rename. Difference is I have some of the discontinued ones so they're still rare even if they look the same.
I'm torn that they didn't do packs, half me is happy to have rare things, other half empathizes with new folks frustration.
Like Doc, after I saw the stats I didn't stock up, and don't expect prices to jump much.
Was I disappointed? No, I now have low expectations ( which is not something I as a business would want for my customers).

Suggestion for next year;
Recolor nothing! Instead make the possible halloween drops be the 1 plat vanity costumes that we can keep. They already exist so there little to no work they have to code, and people would love to be able to keep some, and would farm a lot for them.

Hook
11-05-2013, 05:28 PM
This event was a complete failure and showed a major lack of creativity.
I farmed 10 pieces just for my twinks. Other than that, I didnt farm extras.

Cavoc
11-05-2013, 05:30 PM
The plat packs were my favorite

Argyros
11-05-2013, 05:33 PM
The plat packs were my favorite

Same.

Sheugokin
11-05-2013, 05:43 PM
I though I was gonna be buying a plat pack for the first time eva! Sad face :(

Even though we are making all of these threads showing our complaints, how come STG sometimes never address it?

Oldcoot
11-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Funny how were trying to give them money but they won't take it.

Caiahar
11-05-2013, 06:03 PM

LOL!!!

All for one, and one for all.

MightyMicah
11-05-2013, 06:12 PM
I ran about thirty rounds and got not a single pink. I guess my luck sucks even when the drop rate is massive. The Halloween even overall wasn't too bad. At least we got some new crap.

Extreme
11-05-2013, 06:16 PM

So True.

XghostzX
11-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Umm, I was disappointed with it. The only thing I liked was that vanity you got from doing the quest, as well as the costumes only costed 1 plat...

Unforunately, it was lack of creativity. You know STS didn't put any time into it when the vanity says "2012 halloween" in the description. Oh well, time is money...

Heotakac1
11-05-2013, 07:03 PM
i stocked up on around 150 lvl 10-15 items (spent 1mil) right now they are worth ~3.75mil. im dissapointed with the lack of variety but at least i made some money off of it :D

Ubernewber
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
I was going to farm thinking it was going to be weapons like last year then the first drop to show up was a helm which mins disappointed me, so I rarely farmed this event :/

bglir
11-05-2013, 07:33 PM
The good thing i cap my 2nd mage with the runs and got also a few numbers of pink Bone Sets, sad sad part is the vanity that all PL community that are eagerly waiting every once a year is not available this year, seems looks like this coming Christmas even will fall the same fate too.

Pvpandctf
11-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Yus!

LovingLu
11-06-2013, 04:05 AM
I Collected all 84 pieces of halloween bone helms and armors though they are useless, some were farmed and most were bought from CS.

The haunted halloween maps are good place to lvl up at least....