PDA

View Full Version : seeing what its like

Saribeau
11-06-2013, 10:27 AM
I'm trying to see how much gold non-plat/new users can make from farming only. no plat, no gold from my other toons. i just want to know a good build for a farming pve warrior and I'd like to know how money i can possibly make from this with the least pve deaths. thanks for the help.

Desperoto
11-06-2013, 12:36 PM
A farm warrior is a bad idea, u better can make a rogue for arena and easy elite maps or a mage for tombs and elite. A warrior is very slow with killing a boss.

Sleepdeprived
11-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I dont believe i can help you, but good luck!

Saribeau
11-06-2013, 01:09 PM
A farm warrior is a bad idea, u better can make a rogue for arena and easy elite maps or a mage for tombs and elite. A warrior is very slow with killing a boss.

this is true but i plan to make friends with damage dealers and tank for them. if i make enough money or if i farm with luck elix enough ill pvp end game and i have noticed that end game tanks are very appreciated. if i have trouble finding people to help me do damage and such i'll probably make a thread asking for help. if all my other plans fail ill make a farm rogue because i have a farm/pve mage.

Saribeau
11-06-2013, 01:09 PM
I dont believe i can help you, but good luck!

thx! :D

DagnyTaggart
11-06-2013, 01:13 PM
What level? There are plenty of ways to make money without plat. I prefer to farm eggs from elite LMM or sometimes Crates from KM3. I've soloed arena a few times but its a pain and the puzzleboxes don't go for much anymore. There are some excellent threads in the player guides section that focus on farming gold.

Best of luck.

-Dag

Saribeau
11-07-2013, 07:51 AM
What level? There are plenty of ways to make money without plat. I prefer to farm eggs from elite LMM or sometimes Crates from KM3. I've soloed arena a few times but its a pain and the puzzleboxes don't go for much anymore. There are some excellent threads in the player guides section that focus on farming gold.

Best of luck.

-Dag

thx! i'm just trying for maybe a myth ring or something or doom at least. i just dont know how much gold i can make. im doing hauntlet for shiloh and things like that but that will take to long for not enough gold but whatever. plus being a war i can spent 3k on gear and solo wt4 and hauntlet without using a pot. can other classes do that? but thanks and all help and advice is apreciated :)

Frohnatur
11-07-2013, 10:31 AM
I made around 5 m with crate farming... But its hard and takes a while

Saribeau
11-07-2013, 10:40 AM
how long

matanofx
11-07-2013, 10:45 AM
I made as much gold as you need but i started farming/merching since season 3

Point is i never used plat cept for the 70platinum bundle pack cause you just cant get rich without inventory and auction slots

Saribeau
11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
free offers is what i use. i need the bundle on this new toon im using to do this, but id like to lvl to 35-36, get architect blade, or a decent weap, decent equip, and farm elites.

Saribeau
11-07-2013, 11:38 AM
I made as much gold as you need but i started farming/merching since season 3

Point is i never used plat cept for the 70platinum bundle pack cause you just cant get rich without inventory and auction slots

what gear do you use?

matanofx
11-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Full myth, if i bought the arcane staff it would drain my gold and personally i dont think any item is worth that much

But many people open crates and get very rich, supply and demand never lies, tho i seriously dont complain with full myth

Saribeau
11-07-2013, 01:08 PM
i think this may work then
thx for everything