PDA

View Full Version : To all 9/10 hollowieners Stand Strong My Friend

Tenetra
11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Let's grieve for all who had the chance to complete it because of this extra day they gave to us but still couldn't make it :))

my personal experience, My twink has 9/10 and when the maintenance activated I did all my best for those last 15 minutes but the FREEAAKING TOMB just didnt come out huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu, better luck next year

A sad toast to us but still A BIG thank you to all the devs and game developers there, great game great event :)

Chaim Nail
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
It royally sucks they didn't give everyone enough time.

I'm fuming.

Don't expect me to be playing this game for a while, taking a break from this absurdity.

Tenetra
11-06-2013, 12:02 PM
^Sorry to hear that, I didn't make this thread for hatred, they already gave us a lot of chances. I just hoped I knew that the maintenance was going to at this hour

Sokpuppet
11-06-2013, 12:06 PM
They made the rules clear from the beginning of the event. I dont mean to sound rude but I dont know what else you could ask for.

gatzoo5505
11-06-2013, 12:09 PM
I agree, they gave us plenty of time. Only cool thing is the banner n ap. The loot was not even worth my effort so I stopped on my twink.

Overall I think the event was a fun experience only thing I wish was they incorporated something elite in it cuz running brackenbridge a few times a day wasn't all that great.

Shanamerny
11-06-2013, 12:12 PM
I managed to complete it on my twink this morning! If it wasn't for the extra day, I wouldn't have been able to do it. Sorry to all those that couldn't complete it :(

Crowsfoot
11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
My issue with this thread:

1) you had enough time, I did the questline on two characters.

2) this was OPTIONAL and will no affect your AP total.

Sorry to be blunt, but buck up and try again next year (if you are still playing). I had a great Halloween and thank STS for this event. it was fun while it lasted :)

Stickbrains
11-06-2013, 12:16 PM
no pain no gain

you had 16 days to complete a 10 day quest.

keikali
11-06-2013, 12:18 PM
My issue with this thread:

1) you had enough time, I did the questline on two characters.

2) this was OPTIONAL and will no affect your AP total.

Sorry to be blunt, but buck up and try again next year (if you are still playing). I had a great Halloween and thank STS for this event. it was fun while it lasted :)

no pain no gain

you had 16 days to complete a 10 day quest.

Exactly.

There was MORE than enough time to complete it regardless of this "lag". Don't blame STS for your tardiness. If I manage to complete it on FOUR toons, no reason you couldn't do one.

All in all this was a fun event.

Tenetra
11-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Im not blaming... read it carefully O_O

Yakiniku
11-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Haha thread title made me chuckle a little. Cheers, Tenetra! Maybe better luck will shine on you if there's a holiday event next month. :p

Solemn salute to all 9/10'ers.

Shanamerny
11-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I agree, they gave us plenty of time. Only cool thing is the banner n ap. The loot was not even worth my effort so I stopped on my twink.

Overall I think the event was a fun experience only thing I wish was they incorporated something elite in it cuz running brackenbridge a few times a day wasn't all that great.

I did it only for the banner haha

I think it was a great event. Sts did a fantastic job and I believe a majority of AL players would agree. Now for the anniversary and Christmas events!

Chaim Nail
11-06-2013, 12:39 PM
I missed the beginning of the event, and today when I logged in I immediately got a server message saying downtime in 15 minutes so I tried to start the daily quests and couldn't even get that far because as soon as I went to the right zone it got stuck on loading for ages, so I reloaded the game and when it finally connected it gave me an error saying something about the party being full(?) and wouldn't let me connect, so I tried again and waited and waited and then got a message saying the server was down for maintainance.

Seriously annoying.

Tenetra
11-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Haha thread title made me chuckle a little. Cheers, Tenetra! Maybe better luck will shine on you if there's a holiday event next month. :p

Solemn salute to all 9/10'ers.
I think only you got the hidden meaning of the title nice going! :)) cheers