-Private messaging
-PvP
-Greater variety of enemies
'Bank' to store items
-Visible Helmet Gear
-Achievements

mefiik
04-09-2010, 02:13 AM
maybe will be better to make bigger party 5+ members:) and more specific jobs (magic- healer, dark magic... Warrior- dual sword.. etc... you get the point:)..)

Tulli
04-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Make the npc's in towns offer mini-quests. For example it will ask you to kill skeletons in areas you quest with your friends and bring back a specific loot they randomly drop. (you could add another icon in the inventory section for quest-only items)

I have to agree with Rylin here. I didn't think I would miss quests too much (especially boring kill/collect quests) but it makes the dungeon runs kind of pointless without them; other then levelling and gear which in my opinion will only entertain for so long. I know its early days yet but I think there needs to be a more character focused purpose.
Just my 2 cents anyway, I’m sure you have discussed this at great length already.

Reaper
04-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Agreed much... I also think it should have character customization such as hair,beak,scar color and body size etc. I would also like to see the helmet I equipped as not many iPhon RPG's do that =]

scythe
04-09-2010, 05:51 AM
I really need a trade system! Cause i got so much rare items for Enchantress but i am not one!
And a feature to invite friends to a game you opened would also be cool! :)

Healspawn
04-09-2010, 06:17 AM
i agree 100% with these ideas. i think secondary class developement such as Warrior to either slayer or paladin etc etc as well as possibly includin a new town / hub with your next batch of high lvl dungeun DLC. and we really need a trade function. thanks for the amazing game

Jetshrike
04-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah a trade system would greatly improve the game.
Other suggestions? Well it would be nice to have more quick chat options like 'congratulations' 'thank you' 'I need healing!' 'wait!' and so on

atomicferret
04-09-2010, 10:59 AM
First just wanna say I think the game is great the way it is, but heres some things I would like to see added:

Maybe like a check mark over the icons of the levels I have completed.

Filter when joining games to look for people doing a specific level.

Mana and health refreshed when you start a new level or go back to town.

Other than those minor additions I'd like to have, the game is great and I'd like to say thanks to the devs for a great job and game.

Jetshrike
04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah I agreee about mana and health being refreshed. As it is i spend most of my money on mana potions. I suspect il end up buying health potions when I start my tank character (shortly :))
-I know there is another topic elsewhere about guilds but im just bringing it here. It would be awesome.

Drelbs
04-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Would it be possible to not show the emotes I haven't purchased?

I don't mind the extra emotes being DLC, I'd just rather only see the ones I have available to use appear when I'm playing.

Reaper
04-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah, too be honest, although I have them, I think that they should allow players to have more emotes when they start :/

Jetshrike
04-09-2010, 01:39 PM
Eh I don't use emotes that often. They're really just for showing off. I don't mind them costing money i just don't think I'd want to spend 59p on 4 emotes. If it was 59p or both I would be more tempted but new dungeons hold a much higher priority along with gold.

atomicferret
04-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Thought of one other thing I'd like to suggest, chances for rare/harder monsters/bosses to spawn while doing any level. Its always fun to have that oh **** where did this hard dude come from moment, also nice if they have chance to drop better items risk/reward etc.

atomicferret
04-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Being able to form a party in town would also be a great feature.

Rylin
04-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Forming parties in-town is a really great idea. Right now towns are just useful for general chat, talking to npc's for tips and thats about it.

Bootneck
04-12-2010, 10:45 AM
I would like to see harder versions of each dungeon map that really test players and force groups to consider team skills where tanks and healers are a must have. Call these 'Hero' dungeons or something with higher level monsters. the reward for completion could be better loot drops and more gold in each chest. You would have to be at the max level to enter eg. 25 to enter 'Hero Crypt'. At present 5x L25 archers can make it through the final maps with ease, no real thought involved just plough straight forward.

Flamin
04-12-2010, 06:33 PM
The game needs to show how much xp a player is getting instead of it just saying “+xp”. The xp bar needs to list a number of how much xp is left until the next level. The cooling bar needs to be accurate. There needs to be shops at the town, so players can buy equipment in game (because that would be a lot more fun.) There also needs to be a story mode, quests, worlds to explore, more achievements. There should be titles that players can add to their name. There should be different kinds of gold chests. Players should be able to do crafting and learn different crafting skills, and level up in crafting, and have to acquire recipes to use for crafting. In crafting, players should be able to make equipment and other things too. There needs to be more classes and more skills for each class. There needs to be more attributes, instead of just dexterity, strength and intelligence. There also needs to be more different kinds of stats. Players should be able to create clans and join other clans (basically there should be clans or guilds). There should be public chat so that everyone can see what you (a player) type. And there should also be a clan chat, so that only people who are in the same clan as you (a player) are can see what you (a player) type. And players should also be able to send messages to friends. There should be pvp modes and clan wars, and things like that where players can fight and put down stakes to see who will win and get the items/gold. About that, there should also be an option so players do not have to place/set any stakes. There should be a lot more game modes, so that players can have more fun and a never ending fun. There also needs to be a lot more different kinds of enemies, like dragons, orcs, goblins, ghosts, and several others too. There needs to be a separate virtually button for auto attack, because the way auto attack is now, is not working very well, and is glitch. Another thing is that the game sorting is not working, and joining a friend’s game is also not working. Players should also be able to invite their friends and other players to join their game, or the game they’re in. There needs to be more different kinds of equipment like shoes, gloves, cape, rings, bracelets, pocket items, necklaces, and class items. Players should be able to decide to either display certain equipment so that other players can see them, or hide the items so that the stats still apply but just other players don’t see the item on their character. Players should also be able to buy dyes so that they can dye different parts of their equipment different colors, according to how they like it. Players should also get to buy pets, which would help them fight. Players should be able to trade with other players, and there should also be a confirmation screen so that players don’t get scammed (basically just make the trading safe). There also need to be a larger variety of all equipment in general. There needs to be a bank so that players can store their items (this would be nice). The max level needs to be a lot higher (something like level 120). Players should also be able to change their character names, and customize their character looks and gender. There really needs to be a story mode with quests and stuff, like in all the other mmorpg games. There also really needs to be some pvp modes and clans. The helmet needs to actually display itself and be visual instead of hidden. When players view other players, they should be able to view their equipment and what their equipment is called. There definitely needs to be more achievements and different kinds of achievements too. Players should be able to earn titles through achievements and be able to choose a title out of what they have earned to add it to their name (like “John the necromancer”). And different titles should give different bonus stats. And when players earn achievements they should also get a reward, like a little gold and an item. There really needs to be different kinds of gold chests, and different kinds of enemies. At the end of each level players should get a certain amount of stuff/bonuses/items depending on how much they helped/killed during that level. Well, that’s about all I can think of right now, I also liked several of the other reviews because of their ideas. If someone has anymore ideas just post it here. By the way I am the same person who wrote that review just like this.

Rylin
04-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Updated 1st post to show a list of the most requested features based on thread feedback

babimete
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
I have suggestions for attributes...

STR - Increase Health and Base Damage (Good enough)

DEX - Increase your hit and Dodge chance (+ Increase Critical hit chance% + Increase Critical hit damage?)

Intellegence - Increase Magic and Magic Regen (+ Increase Magic Damage)

thats just my suggestion hope it helps :D

setec
04-13-2010, 12:15 AM
The game needs to show how much xp a player is getting instead of it just saying “+xp”. The xp bar needs to list a number of how much xp is left until the next level. The cooling bar needs to be accurate. There needs to be shops at the town, so players can buy equipment in game (because that would be a lot more fun.) There also needs to be a story mode, quests, worlds to explore, more achievements. There should be titles that players can add to their name. There should be different kinds of gold chests. Players should be able to do crafting and learn different crafting skills, and level up in crafting, and have to acquire recipes to use for crafting. In crafting, players should be able to make equipment and other things too. There needs to be more classes and more skills for each class. There needs to be more attributes, instead of just dexterity, strength and intelligence. There also needs to be more different kinds of stats. Players should be able to create clans and join other clans (basically there should be clans or guilds). There should be public chat so that everyone can see what you (a player) type. And there should also be a clan chat, so that only people who are in the same clan as you (a player) are can see what you (a player) type. And players should also be able to send messages to friends. There should be pvp modes and clan wars, and things like that where players can fight and put down stakes to see who will win and get the items/gold. About that, there should also be an option so players do not have to place/set any stakes. There should be a lot more game modes, so that players can have more fun and a never ending fun. There also needs to be a lot more different kinds of enemies, like dragons, orcs, goblins, ghosts, and several others too. There needs to be a separate virtually button for auto attack, because the way auto attack is now, is not working very well, and is glitch. Another thing is that the game sorting is not working, and joining a friend’s game is also not working. Players should also be able to invite their friends and other players to join their game, or the game they’re in. There needs to be more different kinds of equipment like shoes, gloves, cape, rings, bracelets, pocket items, necklaces, and class items. Players should be able to decide to either display certain equipment so that other players can see them, or hide the items so that the stats still apply but just other players don’t see the item on their character. Players should also be able to buy dyes so that they can dye different parts of their equipment different colors, according to how they like it. Players should also get to buy pets, which would help them fight. Players should be able to trade with other players, and there should also be a confirmation screen so that players don’t get scammed (basically just make the trading safe). There also need to be a larger variety of all equipment in general. There needs to be a bank so that players can store their items (this would be nice). The max level needs to be a lot higher (something like level 120). Players should also be able to change their character names, and customize their character looks and gender. There really needs to be a story mode with quests and stuff, like in all the other mmorpg games. There also really needs to be some pvp modes and clans. The helmet needs to actually display itself and be visual instead of hidden. When players view other players, they should be able to view their equipment and what their equipment is called. There definitely needs to be more achievements and different kinds of achievements too. Players should be able to earn titles through achievements and be able to choose a title out of what they have earned to add it to their name (like “John the necromancer”). And different titles should give different bonus stats. And when players earn achievements they should also get a reward, like a little gold and an item. There really needs to be different kinds of gold chests, and different kinds of enemies. At the end of each level players should get a certain amount of stuff/bonuses/items depending on how much they helped/killed during that level. Well, that’s about all I can think of right now, I also liked several of the other reviews because of their ideas. If someone has anymore ideas just post it here. By the way I am the same person who wrote that review just like this.

So you want WoW. ;). I think in time a lot is going to be added.

_ck
04-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Here's another feature I'd like to see:

Opacity setting for the on-screen controls. I've been playing it for long enough now that I pretty much know where everything is without having actually focus on where I'm tapping, so it'd be great if there was the ability to lower the opacity for the controls like you can with the on-screen map, just to give you a little bit more "sight" where the controls now block the screen.