PDA

View Full Version : Gone for good

Thatkidoverthere
11-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Im leaving all STG games, not my choice but Ill accept it. I have enjoyed the time that I spent playing the games and all the people that it allowed me to meet. A few people really helped me when I was a new player and they were my best friends in game. Their names are as follows:

Apa/Apasara - You meant everything to me, I enjoyed running dungeons with you, pvping and just hanging out in town. I wish I had a chance to say goodbye to you, dont forget to send me a FB message from time to time :)

Freshburt - Enjoyed pvping with you, Alex

Cooperate - Thanks for everything, way too much to list

Billybobjooe - Had a great time trying to outmerch the king of merchants

Cswatch - Had some good times in town, sorry about the holiday items you loaned me though, meant to get those back to you

Wickedbearr - you made a pretty great smaller guild, will always remember the times we had there

Aveea - You were tied as my best friend in COT with Oldcoot, GL running it, hope you succeed in restoring it to former glory

Oldcoot - Thanks for all the great times running BSM and as guildmates

Kingpvp - You helped me when I was new to the game and helped me to enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for everything, Jesse

S u n t v - T h a n k s f o r a l l y o u d i d f o r m e , I ' l l n e v e r f o r g e t y o u

Tegasthemain - Thanks for everything, TeggiE. Enjoy the game for me.

And countless others who helped me, if I didnt mention you, sorry, it was midnight when I wrote this and I wanted to get to sleep. Thanks to all who helped me, not just the ones named.

STOP! HAM TIME!!

programmed
11-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Awww :(, well good luck with whatever you decide to do next in life! You were a good and kind person. :)

Reunegade
11-07-2013, 07:42 AM
Bye Broham! :)

DocDoBig
11-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Take care ham!

SayCreed
11-08-2013, 04:03 PM
No You can't go.
Who will outbid Billy.
:meany
:(
Forget Pl
Come Al
I <3 (Revealing btw)

Thatkidoverthere
11-08-2013, 05:59 PM
I was playing AL for a time, I looted a lot from them Locked Chests. Couple of Glacian Eggs (sold one 16.5 sold other 7.5 + 7m worth of arcane items) Couple of Arcane items (2 warrior helms and an armor with a mage armor) but then I got bored and gave all my gold and items away and stopped playing AL...Or else Id meet you there and run a few dungeons.

Apasara
11-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Bubby >,<
You meant everything to me too <3
I'll miss everything we did together.
I'll definitely message you on Fb .
Farewell.. My Bubby boo v.v
I'll never forget you :*

lakersrockftw
11-20-2013, 01:08 AM
Noo :( you were always a good friend of mine I hope you visit sometime and we can talk or something. You always helped me when it came to questions and I appreciate that. Gl in the real world :D.

-Lakersrockftw

lakersrockftw
11-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Sorry it's a bit to late I don't play that much anymore.