PDA

View Full Version : "Suspicious Activity"

Bhurtz
11-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello, all.
I have recently been punished for "Suspicious Activity" and I haven't been on AL in about 8 months prior.
Has this happened to anyone? If so, how long does it take to clear?

Cheers.
~J

miistic
11-07-2013, 12:31 PM
This happens a lot.
My solution was: support.spacetimestudios.com

KahunaJake
11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
I am sorry you are having trouble with your account. It sounds as if your trade has possibly been disable due to suspicious activity. Miistic is correct in saying that the best solution would be contact the support team at the website support.spacetimestudios.com or send us an email at support@spacetimestudios.com .

chitgoks
11-09-2013, 07:43 PM
wow thats pretty long. suspicious activity is pretty generic there should be a reason put in there why

you email support and you have to wait how many agonizing days just to get a reply that does not even assure you it will get fixed

at least if the reason shown is valid then you wont have to bother emailing them

Bhurtz
11-10-2013, 11:37 AM
wow thats pretty long. suspicious activity is pretty generic there should be a reason put in there why

you email support and you have to wait how many agonizing days just to get a reply that does not even assure you it will get fixed

at least if the reason shown is valid then you wont have to bother emailing them

its funny because i emailed them and they replied within 15 minutes,

thanks though.

chitgoks
11-11-2013, 12:31 AM
you are lucky then. hope your issue gets resolved

Xvanitykingx
11-26-2013, 12:08 PM
its funny because i emailed them and they replied within 15 minutes,

thanks though.

What?! They reply that fast for people in AL but take a very long time or don't even look at your support request for those on PL?!
This sounds a bit unfair don't you think?

~xvanitykingx

Lojack
11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
"What?! They reply that fast for people in AL but take a very long time or don't even look at your support request for those on PL?!
This sounds a bit unfair don't you think?"

Totally wrong. All of the tickets for the games go to the same people. No priority is made based on game. If it took 15 minutes, all that means is the queue was empty.

Xvanitykingx
11-27-2013, 11:01 AM
"What?! They reply that fast for people in AL but take a very long time or don't even look at your support request for those on PL?!
This sounds a bit unfair don't you think?"

Totally wrong. All of the tickets for the games go to the same people. No priority is made based on game. If it took 15 minutes, all that means is the queue was empty.

Hm... One question though. I opened up a new case on the support page and when I submitted it, an email was sent to me and the case showed that it was "open". I went and checked the email and this is what it said:

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Spacetime Studios Support. This is an automated message to inform you that due to increased fraud attempts and a higher security risk, we are no longer able to merge multiple accounts into a single account. This is to prevent account theft and reduce the likelyhood of an account being irretrievable if it is stolen.

If you feel that this does not apply to your situation, simply respond to this email and a Customer Support Representative will contact you as soon as possible.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we work to make sure everyone receives the best possible support in a timely and efficient manner. Please be aware that your reply may take more than 24 hours to process and that submitting multiple tickets will not expedite a reply.

Sincerely,
Spacetime Studios Support

I replied and then I saw that the case I opened on the support page showed that it was "resolved". My question is, why? My case hasn't even been assigned to an agent, it's not even close to being "resolved". Can I please get an answer for this?

~xvanitykingx