PDA

View Full Version : Pvp glitch exploited

Rot
11-07-2013, 09:21 PM
"Pic or it didn't happen!"

As you can see, 2 l35s are "hanging out" in a l23 game. I joined the game on my 26 and kapoof, I got teamed.
I wouldn't even care to have their names censored. I'm here to point out names of players exploiting the bug.
StG, is there no fix to this bug? It has been there for way too long. I do believe that you guys have been receiving tons of complaints regarding this bug.
I am no programmer. I do not understand how bugs happen, neither do I know how much work must be done in order to fix that bug.
Just a simple request (I'm not even asking for an expansion, new vanities and such), fix this bug? It's been ruining players' experience of enjoying PL.
Thanks for reading.

PS - bring forth the ban hammer.

Promagin
11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
It might get you banned to point out other players names. Just host your own games and kick mergers as they come ^_^

Rot
11-09-2013, 04:23 AM
It might get you banned to point out other players names. Just host your own games and kick mergers as they come ^_^

Pfft, what kind of rule is that..
Instead of sweeping the problem under the carpet, I believe that it is better to fix it.

Cheenivie
11-09-2013, 06:48 PM

I believe it isn't against the ToS to name players on the forums it's just a form of "respect".

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 07:04 PM
I believe it isn't against the ToS to name players on the forums it's just a form of "respect".

LOL cheen at "'respect'". That was so hilarious. Respect for being a noob.

Rot
11-09-2013, 09:41 PM

I don't think bug exploiters and teamers who talk crap deserve my respect though. But that's just me.

Chickenrunnn
11-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Merging bug has been known for a long time.

I've already seen lvl60's into my game as a lvl35:)..

They apparently still didn't fix it tho.