PDA

View Full Version : android bug

KingFu
11-11-2010, 04:45 AM
When you are on an android device, and keep the app open and logged in, and open the app on an idevice, you log on your idevice, but the android doesn't disconnect....

maneut
11-11-2010, 04:50 AM
When you are on an android device, and keep the app open and logged in, and open the app on an idevice, you log on your idevice, but the android doesn't disconnect....

Eh... does that means there will be 2 instances of you running around?? :) (hee.. *evil* farming thoughts...)

KingFu
11-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Eh... does that means there will be 2 instances of you running around?? :) (hee.. *evil* farming thoughts...)

Ha ha ha nah I don't think that works;)

Futumsh
11-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Were you using the same account on both? Are you sure it wasn't just taking a couple minutes to notice you're disconnected? - I do this all the time switching devices when testing, so it would surprise me if it didn't actually disconnect you on the first device.

Ellyidol
11-11-2010, 09:20 AM
I've noticed too that when I switch from phone to pad, it logs me back in the same spot of the same map (even dungeons). I don't know if this is a bug, its convenient though :D

KingFu
11-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Were you using the same account on both? Are you sure it wasn't just taking a couple minutes to notice you're disconnected? - I do this all the time switching devices when testing, so it would surprise me if it didn't actually disconnect you on the first device.

Same account, on the idevice once you log in you appear in the same dungeon. I'll test it again now.

Futumsh
11-11-2010, 09:06 PM
That's what should happen, but you should be disconnected from the previous device shortly thereafter.

KingFu
11-12-2010, 04:53 AM
That's what should happen, but you should be disconnected from the previous device shortly thereafter.

Hmm, took a little while, but got it, thanks. Guess it just took a bit longer before, I was staring at it for a while. It only do connects when I touch the screen after a certain period of time.

Varking
11-12-2010, 07:11 AM
I just tested this using a Droid X, Droid, iPod Touch2g, and iPod Touch4g. It does indeed log you out, it just takes a minute or so to show it on the original device.