PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't this be according to level 36..? Pl look into this Devs..

Linkincena
11-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Shouldn't our sorcerer heal regeneration be higher?
Arcane pet Samael's heal regeneration per tick is 122 at lvl 36..
And we are Heroes of the game.. ffs...

Our heal regen should be higher than any pet. .
Pl update this content and the Healing rate for sorcerers..

Spyce
11-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Nobody has ever really took thought into this..
Honestly, rarely is Lifegiver used at 36.

Soundlesskill
11-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Nobody has ever really took thought into this..
Honestly, rarely is Lifegiver used at 36.

Omg not true lol

Ninthplague
11-08-2013, 03:16 AM
You don't need to put regrowth or recharge mana, its just a total waste of skill points.

xcainnblecterx
11-08-2013, 04:03 AM
You don't need to put regrowth or recharge mana, its just a total waste of skill points.

This. Heal should heal you all the way, rouges and warrioss have health skills so dont worry bout em. And even with mana regen you still wont hit full

Linkincena
11-08-2013, 04:14 AM
will be watching. ..
Lets see how much time they take to respond on this..
As Samhayne said yesterday. ..
Devs focus is on content..

Haligali
11-08-2013, 05:24 AM
Description isnt really correct, it scales to your damage. Was discussed before: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109416-Lifegiver-skill&highlight=lifegiver

I think not worth to put point on it.

maddeneyevan
11-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Mages should have the best heal in the game.. Imo

Sorcerie
11-08-2013, 08:41 AM
There are only three upgrades in the heal tree that are worth the points. 1-2-3

The regens cause massive mob aggro attention, unless you're using gale or sheild to gtfo or tank after a heal. I do wish that heal was better about recovering mana, as it stands the amount is pitiful even at lvl36. I always end up having to use 3-4 pots to recover the massive deficiency in mana when my architect pylon isn't procing frequently enough. Granted, they're cheap, but still. A sorc shouldn't have to consume as many pots in general if they're using a heal build of any kind, and it seems like I have to spam mana pots just as much as a rouge as charged skills are costly.

Kakashis
11-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Thus is the first mmorpg I've played where warriors actually heal better than mages!

keikali
11-08-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm at level 36 and I've used it since always.

And it does fine for me in endgame.

Granted I would LOVE to see a better regen rate if it is messed up right now.

Linkincena
11-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm at level 36 and I've used it since always.

And it does fine for me in endgame.

Granted I would LOVE to see a better regen rate if it is messed up right now.
It is messed up for sure..

Carapace
11-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Regen is a dangerous number to play with too much. We purposefully keep it relatively tame across the board so we don't end up with the wildness we see now in PL at high levels.

Deadroth
11-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Regen is a dangerous number to play with too much. We purposefully keep it relatively tame across the board so we don't end up with the wildness we see now in PL at high levels.

Little regen is useless, and almost pointless at endgame, so it is silly to put 'two needless' upgrades in lifegiver, which don't help Your character.

keikali
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM

This is a bit too tame don't you think? For a pet to have a higher regen than a UPGRADE SKILL that we have to put a point into. This should be balanced more.

Carapace
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Little regen is useless, and almost pointless at endgame, so it is silly to put 'two needless' upgrades in lifegiver, which don't help Your character.

This is due to the scale as level caps increased. It likely does deserve a look, as its relevance at level 16 is substantially different than its relevance at 36.

keikali
11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
This is due to the scale as level caps increased. It likely does deserve a look, as its relevance at level 16 is substantially different than its relevance at 36.

Thank you. This and the mana regen upgrades are literally the same in non effectiveness.

Azepeiete
11-08-2013, 04:51 PM
I see life giver less and less nowadays too.. It's always been useless in pve, but some mages venturing out to go no heal in pvp too

Nesox
11-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Heal in PvE is a waste. For pvp though all we get is a one shot burst while rogues get three and warriors started with twice the health to start with. It would help us underdogs to have a duration effect to help with the continuing pain that is coming. Even at low levels the heal over time/mana over time were wasted points. I am one of those who often doesn't run heal in pvp as Curse will often prolong life more than Lifegiver in any current form.

Energizeric
11-09-2013, 01:15 AM

Since nobody seems to like these upgrades, how about you scrap them and instead make these 2 upgrades boost the initial Lifegiver effect.

will0
11-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Agreed make some armor buff with Heal is better than regen.. Or some kind of protection since mage are so squishy even Arcane shield is on

Lui Delos Santos
11-09-2013, 02:07 AM
i agree to linkencena i run a lot in elite and i can tell pots are not enough to survive.we need mage yo heal and warrio.i know your not a nurse to heal us but this teamworks a lot for me heal mage,heal warrior nobody dies.

keikali
11-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Since nobody seems to like these upgrades, how about you scrap them and instead make these 2 upgrades boost the initial Lifegiver effect.

Excellent idea. Add these (2) upgrades as the base part of the original skill making way for (2) new USEFUL upgrades hopefully.

Solid
11-09-2013, 11:23 AM
then remove sss and add a good skill....

Hoardseeker
11-09-2013, 11:28 AM

Excellent idea. Add these (2) upgrades as the base part of the original skill making way for (2) new USEFUL upgrades hopefully.
completely agreed it uses 120 mana for me and recovers 200mana so 200-120=80 it just gives me 80mana

Morholt
11-09-2013, 08:56 PM
If the regen were like Samael's...a mage has some serious tanking potential there. That'd be 244/tick, while using shield.

Enter battle....take hits. Charge shield. 2 seconds invincible. Charge heal, tap Samael. Full life, and now you have 45% damage reduce and 224 regen.

Perhaps that could be considered over powered. Hard to know for sure without any actual playing of it.
If it turned out over powered, just scrap the upgrades entirely and replace them with some useful upgrades.

Linkincena
12-20-2013, 02:37 AM
No update on this content yet..
Samhayne. . Where are u buddy?

utpal
12-20-2013, 02:52 AM
in description it is given wrong. it heals 5%of total hp per sec and 10%mp per sec. i use it on my mage
and i hav no problem. its a good skill.
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
12-20-2013, 03:48 AM

Sorry, I realize I'm replying to this post which is over a month old, but anyway.....

I think the "wildness" with regen we see at end game in PL has to do with the fact that health and mana do not scale in PL. In PL, at level 1 a bear warrior has 600 health, and at level 76 he has 800-900. So when we increase regen up to 40+ points per second, an end game bear can heal from 10% to full health in about 15 seconds. In PvE an end game bear rarely has to even use health pots as he heals faster than the mobs can deal damage.

In AL our health scales to level. So a level 30 warrior has approximately double the health that a level 15 warrior does. So in order to keep things the same, you have to double the regen at that level. Otherwise the regen pretty much disappears. I sometimes do pvp without lifegiver as one of my skills, and regen is pretty much non-existent. It can take forever for you to heal.

I think an ideal system is one where regen is low enough as to not effect an ongoing battle, but is high enough so when one battle ends you are all healed up by the time you get to the next battle. In the current system that is just not the case. If I have a battle in PvP with another player and he damages me to half health, but I kill him, he can respawn and chase me down, and by the time he is back in front of me attacking, at best I'm up to 55%. That is simply too low a rate.

I don't think the issue here is adding better regen to the lifegiver skill. I think the issue here is that regen in general should be higher. If total health and mana scales to level, then so should regen.

Most sorcerers who have lifegiver are using it not because it helps them in battle, but as a convenience. They rarely even go to the skill during battle, but just use it in between battles. That should not be necessary. Lifegiver should be strong enough a skill on its own that it is useful during battle, and your natural regen rate should be high enough that you heal in between battles without needing lifegiver.