PDA

View Full Version : when is crafting being released?

Saribeau
11-08-2013, 07:50 AM
ok i'm not really sure with this crafting thingy. i have a few questions.
1. when is it being released?
2. are the gems tradable?
3. are the essences tradable?
4. where r the collected?
5. and does anyone know how much they will be worth IF they r tradable?

thx for the help

parnasofication
11-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Since you're asking, I wanna ask as well. :)

If you already socketed a l26 mythic helm and l31 mythic armor, what happens when you upgrade them? Do they lose the gems or retain it?

P.S. Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Sent from under my bed.

gumball3000
11-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Crafting requires a new game client. That means you will have to update it from Play/App store. It is apple holding the update back atm. Sts already said that they sent the app for review to apple and according to this website: http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/ the review process takes an average of 7 days. The crafting system should be up by next week if everything goes well.

Essences won't be tradeable, only gems. We don't know how much they will be worth because that is determined by supply and demand, also by the actual gem price in the platinum store.

Saribeau
11-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Crafting requires a new game client. That means you will have to update it from Play/App store. It is apple holding the update back atm. Sts already said that they sent the app for review to apple and according to this website: http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/ the review process takes an average of 7 days. The crafting system should be up by next week if everything goes well.

Essences won't be tradeable, only gems. We don't know how much they will be worth because that is determined by supply and demand, also by the actual gem price in the platinum store.

i hope that this will not effect gameplay or speed or cause glitches. and thanks for clarification. but anyone with estimation of value?

Saribeau
11-08-2013, 09:07 AM

If you already socketed a l26 mythic helm and l31 mythic armor, what happens when you upgrade them? Do they lose the gems or retain it?

Sent from under my bed.

to ME i would ASSUME that it would remain but sometimes the things that happen just dont make sense...

Ravager
11-08-2013, 09:11 AM

Sent from under my bed.

to ME i would ASSUME that it would remain but sometimes the things that happen just dont make sense...

Most likely the gems are gone.

Spyce
11-08-2013, 09:30 AM
You'll just have to wait and see to find out..

Crowsfoot
11-08-2013, 09:44 AM
ok i'm not really sure with this crafting thingy. i have a few questions.
1. when is it being released?
2. are the gems tradable?
3. are the essences tradable?
4. where r the collected?
5. and does anyone know how much they will be worth IF they r tradable?

thx for the help

1) sometime this month, but there is no official date.

2) yes, read the thread before asking.

3) no, read the thread before asking.

4) mobs and breakables, read the thread before asking.

5) the market will decide. I would assume that the more costly gems are in the platinum store the more they will be worth in gold. Remember these gems, unlike any other platinum purchased item, are expendable. Therefore these hot cakes will be taken off the market as quickly as they can be farmed. The other edge is that these items, by themselves, make very little improvement on your stats untill you aquire, and bond, severl of them.
*I.E. only time will tell.

Emmacheese
11-08-2013, 10:31 AM

Sent from under my bed.
I thought this and I think the answer is no you don't retain them since you have to turn the items over as part of the quest and you recieve completely new ones, but hey you never know.

Haligali
11-08-2013, 10:40 AM

They already sent the app for review?

Z
11-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Plz dont rush things, if youve played pocket legends you would know what im talking about

Carapace
11-08-2013, 01:04 PM

Sent from under my bed.

This is a very good question. In this scenario you will LOSE the gems that you had in the armor, as it becomes an entirely new item.

Samhayne
11-08-2013, 01:26 PM
They already sent the app for review?

Just to clarify, we have not yet submitted the new version of the app to Apple yet as we are squashing some remaining known bugs before doing so. Soon though!

keikali
11-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Just to clarify, we have not yet submitted the new version of the app to Apple yet as we are squashing some remaining known bugs before doing so. Soon though!

Get them kinks out.

afroworld
11-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Do you guys know if it wll work for amulets and rings?

Morholt
11-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Get them kinks out.*pulls restraints out from under the bed.*
I don't see what sts needs these for to do some coding...

What...? OH! You meant those kinds of kinks?!

keikali
11-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Do you guys know if it wll work for amulets and rings?

It was confirmed that it will work on Amulets. They didn't mention rings, but I believe the same mentality if it works on amulets.

Samhayne
11-08-2013, 01:55 PM
It was confirmed that it will work on Amulets. They didn't mention rings, but I believe the same mentality if it works on amulets.

Yes, there are upgrade slots on amulets and rings. Regarding the Leprechaun Amulet, yes it will have 3 slots, but it is a level 1 item, so the bonus for those slots is going to be +1/+2 for a supergem.

Zeus
11-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Yes, there are upgrade slots on amulets and rings. Regarding the Leprechaun Amulet, yes it will have 3 slots, but it is a level 1 item, so the bonus for those slots is going to be +1/+2 for a supergem.

Brutal! D:

Sorcerie
11-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Brutal! D:Yea, because your full mythic rouge needed the extra potential +18 stats so bad, right? xDDD

give em' an inch...

Crowsfoot
11-08-2013, 02:14 PM

Since you are in a bean spilling mood: what is the benefits of gems on lvl30 items?

Zeus
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Since you are in a bean spilling mood: what is the benefits of gems on lvl30 items?

Oh gosh, this will determine a lot the rise and fall of L30 prices vs L36.

Z
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Cmon sam throw in an event, at least something to get us through the weekend :) some of us dont have and gear worthy of and upgrade. I propose some thing like a double odds of arcane or mythic. :)

Zeus
11-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Cmon sam throw in an event, at least something to get us through the weekend :) some of us dont have and gear worthy of and upgrade. I propose some thing like a double odds of arcane or mythic. :)

As long as it's not mythic weapons considering they just had a 16 day event. -.-

wvhills
11-08-2013, 02:51 PM
As long as it's not mythic weapons considering they just had a 16 day event. -.-

plus apollo bought them all and doesnt want his investments to devalue. hehe
XD

Z
11-08-2013, 03:45 PM

Thats a great idea, a seconds chance halloween mythic event. Thanks bud for the idea :)

Prahasit Prahi
11-09-2013, 07:04 AM

Sam
Can u pls let us know after submitting the app to review
as we r jus more excited when it comes !!!!

queeniefly
11-09-2013, 08:04 AM
CRAFTING AND UPGRADING FAQ: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123329-FAQ-Crafting-And-Upgrading&highlight=upgrade

Hoardseeker
11-09-2013, 08:36 AM
CRAFTING AND UPGRADING FAQ: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123329-FAQ-Crafting-And-Upgrading&highlight=upgrade
Rly thx for that!

Urm
11-09-2013, 08:45 AM
can't wait!

Hoardseeker
11-09-2013, 08:49 AM
can't wait!
Lol

Alhuntrazeck
11-09-2013, 09:17 AM
can't wait!
@your sig: lolwut?

Zeus
11-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Thats a great idea, a seconds chance halloween mythic event. Thanks bud for the idea :)

A little confused man.

They release mythic weapons twice a season. This time, it was released twice a season. One was the original 2 day weekend, and the other was the 16 day event (Halloween).

If that was not enough ample time for people to get mythics, then I don't know what would be.

iluvataris
11-09-2013, 11:17 AM
A little confused man.

They release mythic weapons twice a season. This time, it was released twice a season. One was the original 2 day weekend, and the other was the 16 day event (Halloween).

If that was not enough ample time for people to get mythics, then I don't know what would be.Prices are just way too high bud. Last season second mythic weapon release was a double odds weekend. They have been high prices and super rare for a good while. Idk I just don't think they should be arcane rarity forever. : /

aarrgggggg
11-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Prices are just way too high bud. Last season second mythic weapon release was a double odds weekend. They have been high prices and super rare for a good while. Idk I just don't think they should be arcane rarity forever. : /Totally agree with you Iluvataris and i am sure the majority of people would agree with you because the majority of us just want to get one lvl 36 mythic weapon to use, Everyone at CU says hi :)

Crowsfoot
11-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Oh gosh, this will determine a lot the rise and fall of L30 prices vs L36.

Hence my interest. Here is what we know so far:

Lvl1 bonding: +1 regular, +2 superior
Lvl35 bonding: +3 regular, +5 superior
Lvl36 bonding: +3 regular, +6 superior

If a level 30 offers +4 on a superior bond (my money says it will) then a level 30 myth will have a max +12 benefit and a lvl36 pink will have a max +12 benefit, aka the same max benefit. If lvl30 items have +5 for superior bonds (this is an alternate theory) that a lvl30 myth will have a max +15 benefit. IMO +3str isn't enough to make a mythic ring stronger than an archon potency. However, the current market would lead me to beliebe that I am the minority in that opinion.

Zeus
11-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Prices are just way too high bud. Last season second mythic weapon release was a double odds weekend. They have been high prices and super rare for a good while. Idk I just don't think they should be arcane rarity forever. : /

I think there should be at least a few items worth actually working for. Right now, it's the mythic weapons & Samael. Everything else can be achieved in relatively little time.

Mythic and arcane is supposed to be extremely rare, right? Well, it was. Those that were complaining should've opened crates during the SIXTEEN day event. Even if there was only 1 mythic looted per event, that's a lot of new supply entering the market.

Actually, the issue is that many merchants have stocked up on these weapons.

I think that with all other mythics being super low, this balances it out. There still remains a gap in the actual mythic market which is needed.

16 days is a lot of time to get the items you needed. I don't know why people didn't take advantage of it and decided to buy hundreds of Grimm eggs instead.

Crowsfoot
11-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Because Grimm was guaranteed money. Mythic weapons would have dropped much lower if those hundreds of grim eggs had been used to open thousands of locked crates (1grimm = 250plat. 250plat x 100eggs = 25k plat = 1,666crates and 10plat.)

Let's assume 100 Grimm were bought (I know many more were) and that the odds of looting a mythic weapon is 1:100crates (your chances were higher mind you). That would be 16 weapons. Now to just get rid of any skepticism, let's say only 12 more were looted, 4 per each class.

4 weapons more per class for every 100 Grimm eggs bought.

Take the number of Grimm eggs you think were bought, divide by 100 and multiply by 4. That is how many more of that weapon, for your class, could have been introduced to the market.

Ex: I think 350 were bought (I think there were more, just making a point). I would use this equation~
350 / 100 x 4 =
3.5 x 4 =
14 glaives

Bluevaporz
11-09-2013, 04:42 PM
I think there should be at least a few items worth actually working for. Right now, it's the mythic weapons & Samael. Everything else can be achieved in relatively little time.

Mythic and arcane is supposed to be extremely rare, right? Well, it was. Those that were complaining should've opened crates during the SIXTEEN day event. Even if there was only 1 mythic looted per event, that's a lot of new supply entering the market.

Actually, the issue is that many merchants have stocked up on these weapons.

I think that with all other mythics being super low, this balances it out. There still remains a gap in the actual mythic market which is needed.

16 days is a lot of time to get the items you needed. I don't know why people didn't take advantage of it and decided to buy hundreds of Grimm eggs instead.

It was a 13 day event

I'm sure STS tracks the amount of New Mythic Weapons that were discovered in crates/chests for the event and can decide if necessary to do another mythic or double odds event if too little crates were opened.

Zeus
11-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Because Grimm was guaranteed money. Mythic weapons would have dropped much lower if those hundreds of grim eggs had been used to open thousands of locked crates (1grimm = 250plat. 250plat x 100eggs = 25k plat = 1,666crates and 10plat.)

Let's assume 100 Grimm were bought (I know many more were) and that the odds of looting a mythic weapon is 1:100crates (your chances were higher mind you). That would be 16 weapons. Now to just get rid of any skepticism, let's say only 12 more were looted, 4 per each class.

4 weapons more per class for every 100 Grimm eggs bought.

Take the number of Grimm eggs you think were bought, divide by 100 and multiply by 4. That is how many more of that weapon, for your class, could have been introduced to the market.

Ex: I think 350 were bought (I think there were more, just making a point). I would use this equation~
350 / 100 x 4 =
3.5 x 4 =
14 glaives

You're right, Grim was easy money.

This easy money meant that more people had money to buy the mythic weapons than before. So, as a result, of course the prices are going to raise.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw this coming...I mean, with Grimm costing 800k an egg, it was bound to happen.

Crowsfoot
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Hence our rhetoric conversation where we are essentially in agreement. Therefore here is a coagulation of our combined thoughts.

Grimm eggs = more gold & less locked open

More gold = higher prices
Less locked opened = less weapons = higher prices

Higher prices + higher prices = where we are now

Zeus
11-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Hence our rhetoric conversation where we are essentially in agreement. Therefore here is a coagulation of our combined thoughts.

The only thing is that mythic weapon supply has only increased. However, since most people decided to use Grimm eggs as a way to afford these weapons, the prices have reflected as such.

So, the prices should remain as is. There's not really much to work towards in this game. Is 1-2 super expensive items per class really a lot to ask?

Gear out your char with a bow and the stats are nearly the same.

baddiva
11-12-2013, 05:10 PM
what makes it important to analyze things this complicated? it wont change the price anyway...

what i'm seeing is just opportunistic and wrong choice of investment in grimm egg.. they just want their share for standing and buying all the grimm's egg

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

VanRah
11-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Anyone that can reply to my question?

U can't remove a gem, u can only replace a gem.
Ok, so what if I realize I made a mistake n I want to undo all? I guess I can't, rt? Because when I'll replace the gem with another one, the supposed wrong amount of bonus granted previously by the wrong gem can't be removed. Is it rt?

Ty to who will reply to this

Xeusx
11-14-2013, 05:51 AM
I have a question:
1) Weapon, armor, helm, and amulet can be upgraded ?
2) Weapon, armor, helm, and amulet can be more expensive price if its upgraded gems ?
3) Essences or Gems that can be sell in inventory ?

4) There is free respec after or before the AL Birthday ?
Hope someone or Sam can answer this all question :)

Daddyblu
11-14-2013, 06:06 AM

the prices go up when plat users dont open crates.

Crates has higher chance than Elite gold chest.... i just purchase 100+ griim eggs. thats 10 sets of 1700 or 2500 = 17,000 plats or 25,000 plats = 1,133 -1,666 crates

how many mythic weapons will come out of this lol. but griim is sure money after all .

So thats why most of the plat users choose to buy griim eggs.

Prahasit Prahi
11-14-2013, 06:17 AM
It would be good if a dev says how many Grimm eggs wer purchased...I bet the number would be 1000+
Maybe 2500+

Ixyris
11-14-2013, 06:19 AM
So thats why most of the plat users choose to buy griim eggs.

And they did the right thing. Imo was sts mistake to put grimm tradable. I don’t know if sts gained more plat with grimm than with locked, but they killed the merchandise this way

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
11-14-2013, 06:21 AM
And they did the right thing. Imo was sts mistake to put grimm tradable. I don’t know if sts gained more plat with grimm than with locked, but they killed the merchandise this way

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Ohhh well for me i made gold.. i never keep one single griim... as a plat user i know how will it go.

i sold all my griims before the event finish XD..