PDA

View Full Version : Comment/note on your profile

Superzarop
11-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Right now it feels kind of pointless to edit tue colours of your avatar profile thing and chose whether to show your shameful kill death ratio. Why not add a small notepad thing on the profile where you can write somethint about yourself that other people can read?

Here are some examples of things that you can write on your profile note:

23 year old guy from UK. Like cookies, milk and girls :)

Add me, I like to make friends and interact.

S/t void armor > rift armor or 450k

Tell me what you guys think abou this.

FluffNStuff
11-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Right now it feels kind of pointless to edit tue colours of your avatar profile thing and chose whether to show your shameful kill death ratio. Why not add a small notepad thing on the profile where you can write somethint about yourself that other people can read?

Here are some examples of things that you can write on your profile note:

23 year old guy from UK. Like cookies, milk and girls :)

Add me, I like to make friends and interact.

S/t void armor > rift armor or 450k

Tell me what you guys think abou this.

I love this idea in theory ... but unfortunately the immatures will ruin it for everyone.

BrainWreck
11-11-2010, 02:18 PM
i agree. you will see a lot of inappropriate words and prob some lewd symbols etc.. could be a good idea but i dont know if it would be best for this game.

asommers
11-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I love this idea in theory ... but unfortunately the immatures will ruin it for everyone.

Yup. Do you remember when we had no chat filter, and player-named games?

-ALS

Arterra
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
i have a official suggestion in the suggestion forum... with official methods on allowing this... yes I am advertising my thread. why not? this one has been shot down lol