11-08-2013, 09:42 AM
It's almost a month over after new expansion
theres still no double xp week
Everytime at the end n start of expansion there used to be an double xp weekend
It's already been 2 months from last double xp week i think

Many players waiting to level up to level 36
and their alt toons
and their new pets to high levels

bring up the xp weekend upto the crafting is launched coz its boring in arlor!!!!

ty
heres the answer

Double XP coming for Thanksgiving weekend.

bt by the time crafting launches i think coz thanksgiving day was 28th Nov!

Saribeau
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
agreed

KingMartin
11-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Maybe if they play instead of waiting they would have 36 already?

What is the point in waiting? :)

I have one fully capped toon, one half-way to 36 (due to Halloween quests only) and I have like 8 pets on 36 level, mostly capped in elite maps.

If I'd want to lobby, I would rather welcome free respec weekend or even better, doubled arcane odds weekend :)

Rare
11-08-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't ever remember a double xp weekend at the beginning of am expansion

Orageunas
11-08-2013, 10:22 AM
There is double exp BEFORE new expansion...

miistic
11-08-2013, 10:25 AM
agreed.

Prahasit Prahi
11-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Maybe if they play instead of waiting they would have 36 already?

What is the point in waiting? :)

I have one fully capped toon, one half-way to 36 (due to Halloween quests only) and I have like 8 pets on 36 level, mostly capped in elite maps.

If I'd want to lobby, I would rather welcome free respec weekend or even better, doubled arcane odds weekend :)

I think ur playing AL 24hrs... o.O

Lovingly
11-08-2013, 11:12 AM
people who works ALOT, mhm its frustrating to level up i agreed

Rare
11-08-2013, 11:13 AM
people who works ALOT, mhm its frustrating to level up i agreed

I work and have 4 children (5 including myself). I just capped my second toon and my third on the way. I've in no way been rushing this season. So... its not that bad.

You should be thankful the cap is only 26k. Trust me, it could be worse (PL,SL)

SayCreed
11-08-2013, 11:19 AM
+1.

Emmacheese
11-08-2013, 11:21 AM

You don't need to play 24 hours a day to cap level, come onnnnnn it's not that bad! I've played other MMO's and the leveling in AL is very quick in comparison, Jon works 6 days a week and has 3 level 36 toons and has other real life priorities. Infact it took him 2 nights this week to cap his rogue. The double xP weekend is there as a bonus, don't rely on it!

Prahasit Prahi
11-08-2013, 11:25 AM
You don't need to play 24 hours a day to cap level, come onnnnnn it's not that bad! I've played other MMO's and the leveling in AL is very quick in comparison, Jon works 6 days a week and has 3 level 36 toons and has other real life priorities. Infact it took him 2 nights this week to cap his rogue. The double xP weekend is there as a bonus, don't rely on it!

he capped widout using platinum or elixir or abaddon?

Rare
11-08-2013, 11:30 AM
he capped widout using platinum or elixir or abaddon?

I did not use any of those.

Prahasit Prahi
11-08-2013, 11:32 AM
I did not use any of those.

Then that's called AWESOME!!

Great Job

Lovingly
11-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I work and have 4 children (5 including myself). I just capped my second toon and my third on the way. I've in no way been rushing this season. So... its not that bad.

You should be thankful the cap is only 26k. Trust me, it could be worse (PL,SL)

aw i see. i dont have kids yet ha;p im working on rogue and warrior at the same time, tryna cap those, started this game 1, 1/2 month back, and mhm ive quit pl but yes ofc it could be worse.

Samhayne
11-08-2013, 03:55 PM

Rare
11-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Then that's called AWESOME!!

Great Job

Wasn't really looking for a pat on the back. :) Just wanted you to know that yes... it can be done.

xcainnblecterx
11-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Never mind

Spyce
11-08-2013, 06:48 PM

Sweet!
Thanks for the news Sam.

Morholt
11-08-2013, 07:20 PM
The cap is so quick and easy in this game. lmao
Only reason to use an exp elixir would be if you're trying to be the first 36 of the season. Other than that, it's way too quick. Getting Abbadon just for his exp boost is a large waste of platinum.

Only reason I can see an xp weekend to be of any desire to anyone is if they have a lot of pets they went lvl'd on all of their characters.

Prahasit Prahi
11-08-2013, 10:14 PM

Sam
U mean the last week of November??
Thanksgiving day is nov 28th

Two more week's
By the time crafting launches...

Jcyee
11-09-2013, 02:03 AM

How's about a double plat weekend for AL's bday then ;)

KingMartin
11-09-2013, 09:48 AM

No, there are days when I play for 8 hours and days when I play for 3 hours or less. I simply don't understand what are the double weekends good for in the middle of a season and also I don't understand why somebody would "wait" until such weekend.

For me, free respec weekend is much more important, because we can advice guild members that cannot buy plat on how to make their toon better and they can test their new build without paying anything.

But I don't want to argue as everyone has different goals in this game.

On the other hand I understand that XP weekend is economically better for STS than for example plat sale or free respec.

Lovingly
11-09-2013, 10:30 AM
thank you sam

Sceazikua
11-09-2013, 11:34 AM
No, there are days when I play for 8 hours and days when I play for 3 hours or less. I simply don't understand what are the double weekends good for in the middle of a season and also I don't understand why somebody would "wait" until such weekend.

For me, free respec weekend is much more important, because we can advice guild members that cannot buy plat on how to make their toon better and they can test their new build without paying anything.

But I don't want to argue as everyone has different goals in this game.

On the other hand I understand that XP weekend is economically better for STS than for example plat sale or free respec.

Its true!
Capping in AL is so easy, only need to constantly running a map over and over again about 130 times (200 exp each). It sounds tiring, but trust me it is worse in other games.
Only issue I see now is lvl 23-30. Its not cool to get only 100 exp each jurn woods run and no one will kill the boss now. It wouldnt be so bad if we can do the runs fast, but it is hard for the lvls and takes very long to clear when there is no good mage. Thats why my twinked are only 21 and 23 now.

Btw sorry for off topic but I posted something in your guild <elite runners> thread!

Prahasit Prahi
11-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Its true!
Capping in AL is so easy, only need to constantly running a map over and over again about 130 times (200 exp each). It sounds tiring, but trust me it is worse in other games.
Only issue I see now is lvl 23-30. Its not cool to get only 100 exp each jurn woods run and no one will kill the boss now. It wouldnt be so bad if we can do the runs fast, but it is hard for the lvls and takes very long to clear when there is no good mage. Thats why my twinked are only 21 and 23 now.

Btw sorry for off topic but I posted something in your guild <elite runners> thread!

my warrior was also at .23 waiting for double xp lol