PDA

View Full Version : Balance this!

BlacknWild
11-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Me and many pro slayer playing friends (Who spend plenty money) want to know..What happened to the drop system? When slayer campaign dropped "last" year, yeah its been that long. There was a more balanced drop rate. .Meaning it was more consistent..For some reason after blessings and several updates its became more & more random and unevenly distributed..Did a 6hr run same group all on "paid elixirs" 5pink drop! One player jumped ship and a daily blessing user entered..First run Boom Alien vanity..Couple runs later Boom flying bow..While paying players got nothing. .Heated but showed good sportmanship..This isn't one instance I'm speaking of either. .Ran on bird several hours..Nothing..Changed to mage and boom pink! What gives? Very annoying. .I and many others pay very good money and are highly irritated. .I've spoken to all my slayer team players and they agree..its not fair to pay real money and a freebie blessing user comes in and rake up all the goods..What can be done? Last night 4hr run got 2trash elites lol! And a diamond..3 of us on paid elix and 2 blessing users..One blessing user got 2 beastly armors and Gem regalia..The other got 2 Gem regalia.. -.- If this can't be explained then there's no concern of this matter..Then I will join the freebie bunch and keep my money.. Been almost a year and I've held my peace long enough..If we can't get a cap..Then at least keep me and other payers happy..Highly annoyed..Also if you have a legitimate reason of this..please convince me I'm seeing things..Cause it seems the drop systen is in blessing user favor..Also, why is it that one particular player gets majority if not all pink?? Rectify this situation or me and plenty others will say goodbye to pl...If you're not a paying player..You need not reply..Cause I'm sure plenty in my favor..Thank you.

Multibird
11-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Lol this is totally unfair.

Pvpandctf
11-08-2013, 11:36 AM
LOL!

Roberto077
11-08-2013, 12:06 PM
You're complaining about 5 BSM pink drops in 6 hours? I've gotten none in... forever. Not to mention I have played BSM maps for an extremely long time attempting to farm.

Trenton
11-08-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm not saying that paying users shouldn't have the upper hand, but are the "free" users on a "free" game who can get "free" plat and "free" combos not supposed to be good at the game? It is completely random, but not THAT random I suppose... If I were you and that ticked off about it, I'd just stop buying plat, no? Good luck with the responses, I'm sure there are those who can relate to both sides, but you're not gonna stop "free users" from posting.

BlacknWild
11-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Darn skippy I'm not buying anymore plat...Resolved

Xyzther
11-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Dragon drop rate was heavily nerfed with the retro gear update

Suentous PO
11-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Elite Dragon drop rate was heavily nerfed with the retro gear update

I had the same thought, tho I can't see the code they write.
I've been getting by on free plat every sence the "we may update pl" post, i used to be one of the major plat buyers. Just capped a rhino off native x. Can't say my luck is better with the daily only but I can only attest to my personal experience.
Hope to still run into you farming Black, your one of my favorite people to run with.
Best of luck.

wretchedwrath
11-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Slayer drop rates are poor. I made 25 m in 5 day's farming elsewhere. I agree im done spending plat in Slayer.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Caiahar
11-08-2013, 06:29 PM
But aren't the vanities on a different drop table? Or are waaaaay rarer to find?

All for one, and one for all.

Suentous PO
11-08-2013, 07:12 PM
But aren't the vanities on a different drop table? Or are waaaaay rarer to find?

The vanities will drop from normal bsm maps, just rarely tho. I got a gem off nest.

Caiahar
11-08-2013, 07:13 PM
The vanities will drop from normal bsm maps, just rarely tho. I got a gem off nest.

Yeah, I saw your pic (tiny one)
But they ARE vanities, so they are rarer than BSM pinks...not sure if same rarity of elite.

Suentous PO
11-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Well being pink and not elite purple I have to guess its the same drop table, but only a dev could know for sure.

Sheugokin
11-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Black, I agree. Although I am one of those people who rely on free combos, I sometimes spend plat on thrasher. When I am not on a combo and on a thrasher, I tend to get trash pinks and vice versa for combo. If anything, make both drop rates for blessing and paid the same. Good luck bro!

Cavoc
11-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Didn't the blessings come out during the Humania cap? I think I remember using them on sand bar runs.

Sheugokin
11-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Didn't the blessings come out during the Humania cap? I think I remember using them on sand bar runs.

I'm pretty sure before that. But I remember the same: during humania cap i used it, but I believe daily blessing were out before humania cap when STG used to love us! :(

Cavoc
11-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm pretty sure before that. But I remember the same: during humania cap i used it, but I believe daily blessing were out before humania cap when STG used to love us! :(

I don't think they were here for fang cap. When they first came out I thought they were only going to last that week of their release. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Azmatic
11-08-2013, 08:54 PM
I've noticed since I have came back (back 6 months now) since having not played for a year, much has changed in PL. Some good, some bad, don't wanna go into detail cuz I fear constructive criticism would result in me being banned. But what I will say is this, blacknwild is absolutly right, paying good money for this game just doesn't make sense anymore. It doesn't set you apart or give hardly as much of an advantage as it once did... I notice more pinks drop for me when I have daily blessing combo vs paid, and I always run with lix. Black has been playing PL for a very long time, used to be my PL idol, now we farm side by side. Points he has made are on point and need to bee addressed (not with a cut-paste auto reply either [gnosis]).

Thrall Wire
11-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Me and many pro slayer playing friends (Who spend plenty money) want to know..What happened to the drop system? When slayer campaign dropped "last" year, yeah its been that long. There was a more balanced drop rate. .Meaning it was more consistent..For some reason after blessings and several updates its became more & more random and unevenly distributed..Did a 6hr run same group all on "paid elixirs" 5pink drop! One player jumped ship and a daily blessing user entered..First run Boom Alien vanity..Couple runs later Boom flying bow..While paying players got nothing. .Heated but showed good sportmanship..This isn't one instance I'm speaking of either. .Ran on bird several hours..Nothing..Changed to mage and boom pink! What gives? Very annoying. .I and many others pay very good money and are highly irritated. .I've spoken to all my slayer team players and they agree..its not fair to pay real money and a freebie blessing user comes in and rake up all the goods..What can be done? Last night 4hr run got 2trash elites lol! And a diamond..3 of us on paid elix and 2 blessing users..One blessing user got 2 beastly armors and Gem regalia..The other got 2 Gem regalia.. -.- If this can't be explained then there's no concern of this matter..Then I will join the freebie bunch and keep my money.. Been almost a year and I've held my peace long enough..If we can't get a cap..Then at least keep me and other payers happy..Highly annoyed..Also if you have a legitimate reason of this..please convince me I'm seeing things..Cause it seems the drop systen is in blessing user favor..Also, why is it that one particular player gets majority if not all pink?? Rectify this situation or me and plenty others will say goodbye to pl...If you're not a paying player..You need not reply..Cause I'm sure plenty in my favor..Thank you.
im sorry that not everything work out but u gotta know something

paying a lot of money doesnt give u special treatment from STS
they r going to listen to everyone as much as u, so posting this complain thred about u not getting ur drops is pretty much useles.

im sorry but i gues there is time when even big plat spenders will experence unfairnes nd hard time...hurt eh?

Argyros
11-08-2013, 09:41 PM

I don't think they were here for fang cap. When they first came out I thought they were only going to last that week of their release. Haha.

No they came out awhile after Humania, I'm fairly positive but I can double check.

Caiahar
11-08-2013, 10:21 PM

Yeah, they were not released at fang cap. I remember the day it came out..one of my friends got from 30-50 the day after they came out o.o

xcainnblecterx
11-08-2013, 10:35 PM
How bout stop paying for plat elixs and use a free blessing combo when you get one? To me all drops after mf is more scare then the.xp you get. I was a plat spender but sts done alot to make me stop supporting em including your problem

Sheugokin
11-08-2013, 11:04 PM
How bout stop paying for plat elixs and use a free blessing combo when you get one? To me all drops after mf is more scare then the.xp you get. I was a plat spender but sts done alot to make me stop supporting em including your problem

I am pretty sure BlacknWild specifically said for people like you not to post. Oblivious?

BlacknWild
11-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Thank you Sheugokin

BlacknWild
11-08-2013, 11:48 PM

they r going to listen to everyone as much as u, so posting this complain thred about u not getting ur drops is pretty much useles.

im sorry but i gues there is time when even big plat spenders will experence unfairnes nd hard time...hurt eh?

Well I beg to differ buddy..I won't go into details.. Just know money is what keeps this game afloat...and yes certain "BIG Spenders" do get a level of vip service. Get ur facts straight

billybob1
11-09-2013, 02:21 AM

Mmmmmm.....how much plat have u bought?

bglir
11-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Hey, Got to make big Plat spenders happy:adoration: they giving moneys to sts and providing pink items to the market and in turn helping those players who cannot afford to buy plats, pink items with reasonable price at market to buy.

Its like a poor farmer he can only grow food for only a few family, but with a rich farmer he could afford to buy hectors of lands and pay a lot of man power and machine to grow food that can feed the entire community or nation.

i understand BlacknWild concerns, his not asking for vip treatment or red carpet grand entrance, he just wants whats fair for his money worth spending, Pink drops should be balance and fair. he just wants it to be look at, could it be a glitch or something, i too felt that the drops at slayer is really low than before, spending hours and days farming with plat elixers and getting nothing is really frustrating.

BlacknWild
11-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Well said Bglir..You see the one's who say they farm there for hours and get nothing. .Havent farmed with us and I've never seen them there.. There's no doubt in my mind the drop % has been nerfed since new items added.. In my opinion nerfing BlackSmoke is a way to keep interest in a dungeon that's WAY over due for an update. .

xcainnblecterx
11-09-2013, 02:42 PM
I am pretty sure BlacknWild specifically said for people like you not to post. Oblivious?

And why shouldn't i post? Just stating the obvious. @blacknwild when you make a thread its open for all on forums, can't tell a group of people not to post and automatically assume they wont. Ive already bought my fair share of plat so according to your qualifications to post, i meet it

Knockador
11-09-2013, 08:04 PM
lol I never knew you were on the fourms. Anyways, I agree 100%.

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 08:29 PM
^ Knock, never underestimate the powers of BlacknWild. Peroh Farmer.

bglir
11-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Just imagine if theres no more big plat spenders like Blacknwild farming, the market will have limited pink items available and price will raise because demand more than produce.
Im a big plat spender my self, I also joins the Pro trasher groups like Blacknwild, but we also not only providing income for stg but also supplying items most needed by the community, most of the big spenders I know do donates and help alot of people but choose to keep it quite, please before you posting here done think negative were just some rich players asking for special treatment, like others were not good with words and I even murder english ( what most people say how I use english);) we trying to voice out concerns about the drops and re roll of pink.

Thanks for reading and I know my english and grammer is terrible, but we are trying to reach out and voice our concerns.

Knockador
11-09-2013, 10:04 PM
just imagine if theres no more big plat spenders like blacknwild farming, the market will have limited pink items available and price will raise because demand more than produce.
Im a big plat spender my self, i also joins the pro trasher groups like blacknwild, but we also not only providing income for stg but also supplying items most needed by the community, most of the big spenders i know do donates and help alot of people but choose to keep it quite, please before you posting here done think negative were just some rich players asking for special treatment, like others were not good with words and i even murder english ( what most people say how i use english);) we trying to voice out concerns about the drops and re roll of pink.

Thanks for reading and i know my english and grammer is terrible, but we are trying to reach out and voice our concerns.

over 9000 right!!!

bglir
11-09-2013, 10:57 PM
over 9000 right!!!

Yeah 9000 times you say it im sexy, im sexy and I know it I work out........

Pixer
11-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Jumping in on this a little late, but I want to say that I totally agree with Black and appreciate his post. I had taken a break from PL for awhile and thought maybe it was just my perception that the drops had changed. A lot of my friends that used to do slayer with me are not playing any longer and I believe this is one reason why.

LovingLu
11-15-2013, 05:12 AM
Lmao, I think you are totally played by the game. It is just a game, not your life right?
And drops is all about luck which is calculated by machine, not STS nor the “free” ppl you mentioned, it is fair.
About the plat, the more time and you spend to farm, the more you gain, plat will only enhance the chance of pink drop rate.

I remenber some day i put an item in CS lower than you, you PM me to stop it, you become annoying and some bad language followed. I think the poblem is that you always think you are rich and you spent much on this game, then you should be in a higher status than others, it is wrong in this game, everyone is totally equal. And the facts is that you can not control PL system or make ppl to do what you want, because most people just care about themselves(including you, perhaps) , few people will care about you.

Multibird
11-16-2013, 02:28 PM
so yesterday, I was using shamus elixir, 3 mages that were using thrashers and a bird that was only using combo from blessing. And guess what happened that bird with blessing combo and no other elixir literally got 6 drops in 20 min. ISN'T THAT BS NOW? PLS EXPLAIN??? One of the drop was the alien vanity armor.

Caiahar
11-16-2013, 06:23 PM
so yesterday, I was using shamus elixir, 3 mages that were using thrashers and a bird that was only using combo from blessing. And guess what happened that bird with blessing combo and no other elixir literally got 6 drops in 20 min. ISN'T THAT BS NOW? PLS EXPLAIN??? One of the drop was the alien vanity armor.
.....I wish that bird was me.

BlacknWild
11-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Lmao, I think you are totally played by the game. It is just a game, not your life right?
And drops is all about luck which is calculated by machine, not STS nor the “free” ppl you mentioned, it is fair.
About the plat, the more time and you spend to farm, the more you gain, plat will only enhance the chance of pink drop rate.

I remenber some day i put an item in CS lower than you, you PM me to stop it, you become annoying and some bad language followed. I think the poblem is that you always think you are rich and you spent much on this game, then you should be in a higher status than others, it is wrong in this game, everyone is totally equal. And the facts is that you can not control PL system or make ppl to do what you want, because most people just care about themselves(including you, perhaps) , few people will care about you.

Lets stick to facts "new guy"..Bad language isn't needed..But your desperation for gold must be..You see, here's another problem pl has..A fairly new player..Gets a drop..Hasnt seen more than 500k at one time..Runs to cs and post a 1mil pink for 600k lol! Yes that is annoying..Some lessons are learned by example..And mine to you was dont newb post..Ex:lvl75 Beastly Scythe I post 1,235,985..Then desperation/merch1,235,984..Riding my heels i will make sure you lose profit if merched or get the minimal..Forcing you to take loss or remove so the market stays leveled.. Apparentlly you dont know me..So learn the market before your desperation..As far as "Think I'm rich" in pl...Dude trust me..You don't even want to know lol! My twinks hold more than your main/alts and stash combined...Trust me :-) Maybe few people care about a new guy responding to a long time player..Give away more than 150mil in pinks & gold then comment..And sts does control the drop rate buddy..Ever been to AO lol!

LovingLu
11-17-2013, 04:21 AM
Lets stick to facts "new guy"..Bad language isn't needed..But your desperation for gold must be..You see, here's another problem pl has..A fairly new player..Gets a drop..Hasnt seen more than 500k at one time..Runs to cs and post a 1mil pink for 600k lol! Yes that is annoying..Some lessons are learned by example..And mine to you was dont newb post..Ex:lvl75 Beastly Scythe I post 1,235,985..Then desperation/merch1,235,984..Riding my heels i will make sure you lose profit if merched or get the minimal..Forcing you to take loss or remove so the market stays leveled.. Apparentlly you dont know me..So learn the market before your desperation..As far as "Think I'm rich" in pl...Dude trust me..You don't even want to know lol! My twinks hold more than your main/alts and stash combined...Trust me :-) Maybe few people care about a new guy responding to a long time player..Give away more than 150mil in pinks & gold then comment..And sts does control the drop rate buddy..Ever been to AO lol!

Oh oh, well, why are you rushing to explain how rich you are? lol. I do not need to doubt of how rich you are, that is totally none of my bussiness.
Someone put 1 gold less than you in CS, so you should "teach" them and use "bad language"? The lower the price is the faster the items sold, that is the market. Isn't that you are annoying because you also expect to sell fast and you are not tolerent anybody to put lower than you? I didnt mean to argue this thing with you, just point out that plat didnt make you an upper status in this boring game.

Back to this post, I think the aim STS add combo in dalily blessing is to save the loss of the players, it is useless to compain about it here. Loots = luck+ re-roll%, re-roll % is an fair system which decide how many times you will get re-roll(including yellow, green, purple and pink), but luck decide how good the loots are, this is equel to everyone. But, the sad news is that luck may take heavier effect than re-roll%, that is actually where your complain come out.

bglir
11-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Oh oh, well, why are you rushing to explain how rich you are? lol. I do not need to doubt of how rich you are, that is totally none of my bussiness.
Someone put 1 gold less than you in CS, so you should "teach" them and use "bad language"? The lower the price is the faster the items sold, that is the market. Isn't that you are annoying because you also expect to sell fast and you are not tolerent anybody to put lower than you? I didnt mean to argue this thing with you, just point out that plat didnt make you an upper status in this boring game.

Back to this post, I think the aim STS add combo in dalily blessing is to save the loss of the players, it is useless to compain about it here. Loots = luck+ re-roll%, re-roll % is an fair system which decide how many times you will get re-roll(including yellow, green, purple and pink), but luck decide how good the loots are, this is equel to everyone. But, the sad news is that luck may take heavier effect than re-roll%, that is actually where your complain come out.

Seriously Lovinglu you call this game is boring??? Not only you insulted this game you use this person forum post to voice out your personal anger with him, seriously why you are still around here in forum and playing PL if its boring to you??? Please stop posting unconstructive comment and venting your anger and insult here, no good will come, like you said it, its just a game and if it is boring delete it.

Lovingly
11-17-2013, 06:38 AM
how frustrated

LovingLu
11-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Seriously Lovinglu you call this game is boring??? Not only you insulted this game you use this person forum post to voice out your personal anger with him, seriously why you are still around here in forum and playing PL if its boring to you??? Please stop posting unconstructive comment and venting your anger and insult here, no good will come, like you said it, its just a game and if it is boring delete it.

Wondering how can you be so angry?lol

Cheenivie
11-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Wondering how can you be so angry?lol

Because like most of us idiots piss him off.

Xyzther
11-17-2013, 09:27 AM
Because like most of us idiots piss him off.

Her*

bglir
11-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Her*

BlacknWild
11-17-2013, 10:53 AM

Once again...Stick to facts... "Bad language"..have a screeny? Didn't think so..Lol! Why even post on a forum of a particular game you find boring? Have you even read any replies to this post? Didn't I kick you several times from slayer? Maybe that's what your concern is here..I'm glad you think its pointless for me to post my issues with game with no results. .I don't come here for nothing and I seldom do..But when I do..Trust me, I'm listened to..Loot has increased since this post and replies...Thank you STS

Qwertypuss
11-18-2013, 09:55 PM
i totally agree!

Delphina
11-18-2013, 10:31 PM
I think it is time to lock this thread up. Everyone please play nice.