PDA

View Full Version : does anyone actually kill Wraith Heart?

kamikazees
11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
New player here (about two weeks). I finally got to Shuyal with my first character (as a lvl 28 sorc, IGN Impiric). I was really looking forward to completing the campaign and the quests there (I have done all the campaigns so far). But I've been stuck on the first map for almost 3 days now.

I've run the map something like 40 times (I'm lvl 31 now). The problem is that everyone zones right when we get to the boss. No one will fight Wraith Heart! The few times I did convince people to try, they just ran straight into the "poison fog" then died and zoned out. One other time a rogue and I tried to fight it, but he quit after fighting about 10 minutes and zoned out.

I tried to kill it myself last night. I think I understand how to do it (run from poison fog, attack the 3 minions until they are 50% health, then Wraith Heart, rinse/repeat). After spending like 15 minutes, 200 pots and having sore fingers, I only got it to about 90% health. At that rate, it would take me 1k pots and about 3 hours to finish it.

Is this boss a cruel joke? I have not had this problem with any other map. How do I convince people to fight this boss with me?

Commanderkeen
11-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Add me. IGN: Commanderkeen. I've beat it a few times and will help you.

Aserockon
11-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Ign: Aserockon
I'll help u too

Morholt
11-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Yea, most people are just there grinding out daily quests and/or getting exp.
I stay to kill him quickly if someone says they need the quest.

Can't log on to play right now until like tomorrow, though. >.<

Juicymango
11-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Ign: Aserockon
I'll help u too
/\
I
I
Guildmate ^^
Add Juicymango too

Yakiniku
11-08-2013, 08:47 PM
*shrug* I kill Shuyal bosses out of boredom and the occasional Puzzle Box. I'll help too.

Ign: Airys

jeal168
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
I did this quest on my own except using a rogue character with bow. Goal is to let minions get tired and then shield will go off. From there you can then hit heart with your best shot. I used aimed shot and spam it with arrows.

chitgoks
11-08-2013, 11:00 PM
good luck kamikaze. the other bosses are worse. hope you beat this one

kamikazees
11-08-2013, 11:27 PM
What a great community! Just a few minutes after I logged on, two people in game said they saw my post and offered to help. We killed it. Yay! Thanks so much everyone for your consideration. I can't imagine doing that again out of boredom.

Now I feel like an idiot. I should have just asked for help instead of whining. I guess I should not post in frustration.

Here's the crazy thing though. The very next map was just me and a warrior. We got to the boss, Ferrix, and the warrior basically ran in circles waiting for me to heal him (u mad bro?). I figured I'd just see how long I could last... and we won easily even with me tanking.

What's up with Wraith Heart being 57 times as hard as Ferrix?

Maalice
11-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Ign maalice

Ill help