PDA

View Full Version : I want my Deaths counter back

Jolly
05-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi,
in this game there is deaths counter, but from time to time you finish a level and popup in the middle of a fight full of mobs that kill you, so why take care of char life if it is bugged? So please cancel deaths counter until the game is patched or reset my deaths counter.
Thank you,
Ajeje

Vigilant
05-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi,
in this game there is deaths counter, but from time to time you finish a level and popup in the middle of a fight full of mobs that kill you, so why take care of char life if it is bugged? So please cancel deaths counter until the game is patched or reset my deaths counter.
Thank you,
Ajeje

Ive played with you a lot in game.

Anyway, you should always open up your menus etc when you are done killing a mob. If you level up hold off until you kill a mob instead of spamming your menu to do whatever then die and complain about it.

Jolly
05-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Vigilant, i'm 30 the day after lost expedition was out so i don't know what levelup means, my deaths are 30 on 21000 kills and i have 4 char level 30 all legendary wear and weapon.
What im speaking about are software bugs.
So before speaking reflect on what you say and try to understand what i'm speaking about.
Ty
Ajeje

TheBaconKing
05-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Vigilant, i'm 30 the day after lost expedition was out so i don't know what levelup means, my deaths are 30 on 21000 kills and i have 4 char level 30 all legendary wear and weapon.
What im speaking about are software bugs.
So before speaking reflect on what you say and try to understand what i'm speaking about.
Ty
Ajeje

A) You werent very descriptive with your probelm

B) The game isn't bugged it is your teammates. Usually its the Enchantress fault. As soon as they get into the level they like to cast heal witch pulls all nearby enemies. That is why you sometimes come in to a fight in progress.

Then again I don't know what exactly you are complaining about.

Splurd
05-03-2010, 12:39 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?710-Bug-Start-new-level-surrounded-by-mobs.

i think this is his bug.

Anyway, its just a death counter.Not a big deal...

Jolly
05-03-2010, 12:39 AM
exactly Splurd!!
You know that's true it is a death counter, but if you consider that in a few weeks all players wear the same weapon, the same armor, the only difference is the number of kills and much more important kills/deaths ratio.
Ty

MrBlue
05-03-2010, 12:41 AM
So far 0-2. Neither reply addresses what the OP is talking about.

I see it all the time. You go to the next level and suddenly 1 guy is walking through walls and through mobs. By the time he actually loads the game, he's in the middle of 20 guys all aggro'ed on him b/c he ran through the crowd.

Yes, this is a bug and I see it all the time.

setec
05-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Ok, so you're saying that when you join a game, if you die right away after joining, that this should not be counted against you on your death stats.

I kind of see his point. Not a bug really but a suggestion. Although I don't personally care how many deaths I have since I play just for fun, I can understand how the stats are important to some players. Might be worth looking into.

Violentsaint
05-03-2010, 01:23 AM
the bug his talking about is on the third lvl of lost expedition
sometimes u spawn strait into combat and die. its happened to me alot.

setec
05-03-2010, 01:45 AM
He is talking about this bug?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?710-Bug-Start-new-level-surrounded-by-mobs.

or just merely joining any random game where u get killed by a mob which was caused because of aggro from other players before he joined?

Jolly
05-03-2010, 02:48 AM
You are right, this is the bug http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?710-Bug-Start-new-level-surrounded-by-mobs
TY