PDA

View Full Version : I need answers :(

bladescythe
11-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Guys, my name is drklaus and i have a half upgraded mythic armor... And i borrowed a mythic helm from my friend and i upgraded my mythic armor and i got this quest about finding missing pieces and i completed it with out mythic helm cause i hmgave it back after i upgraded my mythic armor, i finished the quest, and i accidentally handed up the quest fir upgrading mythic helm. Can i redo the upgrading if mythic helm quest again? Delphina or samhayne pls help :) players help me too :(

Limsi
11-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Unfortunately you cannot undo the upgraded version. Email the support: support@spacetimestudios.com

bladescythe
11-09-2013, 02:48 AM
Ohh... So how? What should i do?

Limsi
11-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Until you get an answer from the support team, all you can do is briefly explain the situation to your friend. I suggest that you start farming to pay him back in case the worst situation occurs. Goodluck :/

Morholt
11-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Unfortunately you cannot undo the upgraded version. Email the support: support@spacetimestudios.comI think what he is saying is that he upgraded his armor, returned his friend's helm, and then accidentally deleted the quest to upgrade the helm...thus now wondering if he can no longer do the quest to upgrade a helm when he gets one of his own.

I'm pretty sure you can get the quest again when you get s new helm.

bladescythe
11-09-2013, 03:14 AM
I borrowed my friends mythic helm to upgrade armor, arnor upgrade done, i gave back the helm and do the upgrading of the mythic helm without the helm and i accidentally hand up the quest :/

Spyce
11-09-2013, 05:35 AM
I borrowed my friends mythic helm to upgrade armor, arnor upgrade done, i gave back the helm and do the upgrading of the mythic helm without the helm and i accidentally hand up the quest :/

You borrowed it so you were able to do the quest?

gumball3000
11-09-2013, 05:39 AM
What he is saying is that he completed the quest after no longer had the helm. He wants to know if after he gets a helm of his own he will be able to do the quest again.
I don't know if you can but you should borrow the helm again and see if you can start the quest.

Oedid
11-09-2013, 11:09 AM
That's tricky..... I wonder what Dev's will do. If anything at all. My worry is that it's an exploit... and It wont be addressed. Please post what happens. I'm very interested to see what they do.

bladescythe
11-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Sadly my friend upgraded his helm alr and my guild doesnt Have a spare one so i'm just hoping that i can redo the upgrading of the mythic helm again :)

bladescythe
11-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Yes so i can upgrade my mythic armor and gain some stats :)