PDA

View Full Version : Improving the Jack helloween Pendant loot reroll

MrGanjaa
11-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi guys.. Just wondering if u can improve or check if there is anything that should be fix on The Jack O pendant.
I have been using it for a few days and the chance of loot reroll is so low compared to Leprechaun pendant.
For example I hunt using lepre and nearly 80% everytime i kill boss the loot rerolls But with the Jack pendant chance of reroll is like 5%. Even if it does reroll al it gives is rare/silver and i have also gotten a copper chest from the jack pendant rerolls.
Moderators/admins should check on this jack pendant for bugs or anything.

As A suggestion: Since the jack is no more being produced can you guys like improve the chance of reroll or add some stats to it?

IGN:MrGanjaa

Orageunas
11-09-2013, 09:36 AM
First it is just pure luck... and second they arent going to add stats cos it is just for luck.

Shanamerny
11-09-2013, 09:55 AM
I've had an equal amount of luck with both pendants. The only thing they actually changed on the pendant is the name but it's the same thing.

Ebezaanec
11-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Luck is luck.

'Nuff said...

Shadow217
11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
One thing that bothers me is that everytime I use my lep its pretty good but then I get a friend that buys a luck elixir for 4 plat and they go an a lock rampage. I ran with someone a few days ago I had Lep plus shaz elixir and he had Leo and bought elixer only I believe in 30mins he colloected 15-20 locks and I got 3 now I know this could just he really good luck from him but I tested ththis with other friends and they just looted great stuff in elite and km3 I don't know if its because bought and lep stack or something but tthis is just something I noticed but iI still love the Lep :)

j3peaz
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Lol shad its just luck. I'm the same way, watch others drop locks and other goods left and right while I reroll fares and epics

Shadow217
11-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Lol shad its just luck. I'm the same way, watch others drop locks and other goods left and right while I reroll fares and epics

Most likely but its just odd maybe it had to do something with stacking because plat luck slicer seems to be better not that it rerolls more because they both reroll the same but what I'm referring to is the item it rerolls its always good but anyways luck is luck

ElfDreamer
11-10-2013, 09:06 AM
Sorry guys, u already get a jack pendent made in china :p
I have a jack pendent always reroll better from lepre. Haha :)