PDA

View Full Version : Dicing

Guidedseeker
11-09-2013, 02:08 PM
DICING

A Dice bag contains dice.

It can be purchased through platinum or received as an Arcane/Mythic Loot from specific bosses.

People would host dice games, where players bet their money/items situated off a roll of 1-100 (two 10-sided)
Depending on the situation of the host , e.g 50+ rolled on a dice would result in a win gaining the player x2 cash x2 items.
On the other-hand anything below 50 would result in the dice hoster in keeping the money/items the player risked.

Furthermore , Some of you may say " Oh , what about the scammers?" well this is resulted by simply reporting them -Chat logs , screenshots will be viewed and can be used to defend your report.

Logically who would spend a high amount of platinum/gold for a dice-bag then get banned for stupidly scamming.

- I-p ban or a device ban to prevent them from ditching it onto another account.

This is only an idea, add to it as you wish or simply provide this thread with negative feedback.

Peace.

- GuidedSeeker

xcainnblecterx
11-09-2013, 02:11 PM
What?

Spyce
11-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Runescape...?

Guidedseeker
11-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Similar to the runescape system...
with some changes to make it unique..

Crowsfoot
11-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Pass, if I'm gambling I'd like an outlet that isn't entirely luck based. I mean locked crates are essentially the same thing, we hear devs say "roll of a dice" when we complain about locked loot chances all the time.

Ihavenokills
11-09-2013, 03:24 PM
I read "dice bag" and immediately stopped reading because if the Runescape dice bag was taken away, don't you think it would be the same outcome on a similar economic system? Plus, any form of gambling in game has been brought up before but then shot down every time because player created gambling requires some type of trust system.

Crowsfoot
11-09-2013, 03:32 PM
player created gambling requires some type of trust system.

I'll call Wilson and start a federal reserve ;)

Ihavenokills
11-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I'll call Wilson and start a federal reserve ;)

heuheuheu I see what you did there