PDA

View Full Version : Sorry friends :(

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Dear my dear friends,

As many know, I am a hardcore endgame PvPer, usually on Mage. However, I have not been able to PvP much these months. I am usually on, but unresponsive to PMs/ invites. I keep it on to sometimes try to merch when I am stressed throughout the day or to receive my daily blessings for my characters. In order to keep my 4.25+ (not sure....probably 4.66) GPA (taking 5 honors), I must give up PL from Mon.-Fri. Friday nights, Saturday afternoons/nights, and Sunday afternoons/nights I am most likely to be on. I seriously wish I could be on for longer but I can't; the onslaught of homework, the preparation for tests, and irritating projects just leech the free time that I need. Hardcore conventional/traditional Chinese parents FTW! :)

Thanks for you time and have a nice day/afternoon/night Lol,
Sheugokin

Aalleexx
11-09-2013, 05:43 PM
K lol :D naw jk SEE YA

DocDoBig
11-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Take care and Good luck Sheu, thanks for everything.

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
K lol :D naw jk SEE YA

May I ask, what is ur IGN? Not familiar with you forum account. Sorry :(

@Doc- Thanks bro.You take care. I have to say, fastest learner I have taught. Very quick because of your strong foundation from range to combos. Nice!
The luck will be needed! I need that luck to get my "A-s" to "As" and "As" to "A+s"

Bhurtz
11-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Who are you again?

Promagin
11-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Get dem gradez boi

Elitephonix
11-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Wasn't sheuogokin a total noob? I swore at like 71 cap, he was a l58 Mage with like the strongman taming and all these veterans vanity and everyone would rush him. Kinda like everyone rushes clownseven. I feel bad for these people. I don't feel bad for People who talk smack tho. Glad to see your progress.

Aalleexx
11-10-2013, 01:00 PM
May I ask, what is ur IGN? Not familiar with you forum account. Sorry :(

@Doc- Thanks bro.You take care. I have to say, fastest learner I have taught. Very quick because of your strong foundation from range to combos. Nice!
The luck will be needed! I need that luck to get my "A-s" to "As" and "As" to "A+s"

IGN= Waristime :D add me

Lexlyde
11-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Wasn't sheuogokin a total noob? I swore at like 71 cap, he was a l58 Mage with like the strongman taming and all these veterans vanity and everyone would rush him. Kinda like everyone rushes clownseven. I feel bad for these people. I don't feel bad for People who talk smack tho. Glad to see your progress.
Oh fck you are right! I remember too. Edeluka was a noob who everyone was rushing and now... still same he is just richer.

DocDoBig
11-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Oh fck you are right! I remember too. Edeluka was a noob who everyone was rushing and now... still same he is just richer.

Wtf he didn't talk about Edeluka, his post was a positive feedback to Sheugokin a pro Endgame pally. (Well, the last parts of Ruperts post)

Nobody likes Edeluka tough.

Lexlyde
11-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Ik he talk about sheu. Just saying edeluka was a total noob too. Some players make huge progress. Thats all I wanted to say

DocDoBig
11-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Ik he talk about sheu. Just saying edeluka was a total noob too. Some players make huge progress. Thats all I wanted to say

Lel

''Nubs )))))''
- Edeluka

MightyMicah
11-10-2013, 03:41 PM
In order to keep my 4.25+ (not sure....probably 4.66) GPA (taking 5 honors)

Asian dad still is not impressed.

(Sorry, I had to :P Good luck with school, mate! I certainly know the feeling.)

DocDoBig
11-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Asian dad still is not impressed.

(Sorry, I had to :P Good luck with school, mate! I certainly know the feeling.)

''What you have just A's son?''
Yes dad, isn't that awesome?
''WHY NO A+'s?!!?1?''
But Dad ... Grades do not ...
''Shush son I'm disappointed in you. Come back when you're a surgeon.''

Michael Liu
11-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Nice. My parents are the same way. I have a 4.3 GPA freshman year. Hard to find time for PL.

Elitephonix
11-11-2013, 06:30 PM
^ I don't even study and I have a 4.0+ GPA. Gg

Trenton
11-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I still don't get the studying bit, its pretty much a waste of time, pay attention in class and you'll know it all already

imxoriginal
11-11-2013, 06:38 PM
^ what a stud oh yeah I wish I could say things on the internet and have people believe me.
Guys I am a billionaire

imxoriginal
11-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Meant for elite not you Trenton ❤️

Bhurtz
11-14-2013, 12:08 AM
Meant for elite not you Trenton ❤️

"Reply with Quote"

imxoriginal
11-14-2013, 03:28 PM
On app not website. Unless you want to talk to sts about them redoing their app I can't do anything about that.

Caiahar
11-14-2013, 05:19 PM
On app not website. Unless you want to talk to sts about them redoing their app I can't do anything about that.
Ermahgerd..I'm on mobile app 99% of the time and I can always quote.