PDA

View Full Version : What music do you listen while playing PL?

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Hey guys,
What do you guys listen to besides the dumb sounds/music from spells and etc. ? I listen to Youtube playlists. Any actually. They affect my mood quite frankly lol. If it "excites" me, then I tend to rush a lot lol.

IGN Storm
11-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I don't :) . Listening to :) music makes :)your visual :) sense less :) perceptive which :) reduces PVE :) and PVP :) performance :) .

iiirootzz
11-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I don't. Listening to music makes your visual sense less perceptive which reduces PVE and PVP performance.

Actuallu, ocular abiltiy isn't affected in the slightest by stimulant of the eardrums.

Knockador
11-09-2013, 09:22 PM
@IGN, lol damn calm down...

lol I listen to Reggae, mostly all the time "Midnite - Rastar" when merching or "Stars Applawz" when in pvp.
http://i.cubeupload.com/sao2rt.gif

Sheugokin
11-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Actuallu, ocular abiltiy isn't affected in the slightest by stimulant of the eardrums.

Owned.

GRIZZY
11-09-2013, 10:36 PM
We got some Kendrick, eminem, weird mix of Beatles, maybe some bohemian rhapsody if I'm feelin it

IGN Storm
11-09-2013, 10:58 PM

If one of your 6 senses is more perceptive when you lose one of them, then vice verse overload of one sense reduces the ability of the other. #APBIO

I'm out of Snicker Bars so I'll add more smily faces.

iiirootzz
11-09-2013, 11:01 PM

If one of your 6 senses is more perceptive when you lose one of them, then vice verse overload of one sense reduces the ability of the other. #APBIO

No. My brother is blind, and it's true in the sense that if you completely lose one sense it hinders others.

Music is a stimulant, however. Studies have shown that it helps SHARPEN your focus, not hinder it. Same with chewing gum.

IGN Storm
11-09-2013, 11:52 PM
No. My brother is blind, and it's true in the sense that if you completely lose one sense it hinders others.

Music is a stimulant, however. Studies have shown that it helps SHARPEN your focus, not hinder it. Same with chewing gum.

This differs with individuals. For me it's a placebo which makes me worse. And studies have shown that music WITHOUT lyrics MAY sharpen focus.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-10-2013, 12:03 AM
I don't :) . Listening to :) music makes :)your visual :) sense less :) perceptive which :) reduces PVE :) and PVP :) performance :) .

This

Promagin
11-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Nerdzzzz

Somemager
11-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Its true i listen to alot of Dubstep, electro, DnB, Drumstep, House music and they really do sharpen your concentration skills. I listen to rock/rap aswell but lyrics dont really sharpen my concentration skills its weird. Also the about the visual sense perceptive i cannot tell you how many times ive "almost" been hit by a car skateboarding with my music turned up XD

Elitephonix
11-10-2013, 01:14 AM
I listen to Mozart.

TEOKILLO
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
Baby

Cavoc
11-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Rap
Trap
Indie
Post Hardcore
Dubstep
Drum and bass
Chillstep
Acoustic

Pretty much anything other than mainstream r&b garbage and country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

saool
11-10-2013, 03:01 AM
I listen to Mozart.

Mozart is in fact my favorite composer. I did, and still do teach music. Technically listening to this genre of music helps out. I personally only listen to Lady Gaga, and Cradle of Filth. Listen to both, and be the judge of how broad the spectrum is.

SayCreed
11-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Dream trance I'm blue ;)

Sheugokin
11-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Anyone else? The posts above were quite unique and diverse. Cool to hear the variety of PL playas!

iiirootzz
11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
I am a huge Opera fan. Anything Andrew Lloyd Webber, Andrea Bocceli, the like..

( Catalina Wine Mixer Style, for ex. )

Multibird
11-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Hey guys,
What do you guys listen to besides the dumb sounds/music from spells and etc. ? I listen to Youtube playlists. Any actually. They affect my mood quite frankly lol. If it "excites" me, then I tend to rush a lot lol.

lol I listen to Reggae, mostly all the time "Midnite - Rastar" when merching or "Stars Applawz" when in pvp.

Owned.

We got some Kendrick, eminem, weird mix of Beatles, maybe some bohemian rhapsody if I'm feelin it

This differs with individuals. For me it's a placebo which makes me worse. And studies have shown that music WITHOUT lyrics MAY sharpen focus.
This

Nerdzzzz
Its true i listen to alot of Dubstep, electro, DnB, Drumstep, House music and they really do sharpen your concentration skills. I listen to rock/rap aswell but lyrics dont really sharpen my concentration skills its weird. Also the about the visual sense perceptive i cannot tell you how many times ive "almost" been hit by a car skateboarding with my music turned up XD

I listen to Mozart.

Baby

Rap
Trap
Indie
Post Hardcore
Dubstep
Drum and bass
Chillstep
Acoustic

Pretty much anything other than mainstream r&b garbage and country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Mozart is in fact my favorite composer. I did, and still do teach music. Technically listening to this genre of music helps out. I personally only listen to Lady Gaga, and Cradle of Filth. Listen to both, and be the judge of how broad the spectrum is.
Dream trance I'm blue ;)

Anyone else? The posts above were quite unique and diverse. Cool to hear the variety of PL playas!

I like pop, RnB, and couple of others. I also agree, listening to loud music is bad for your ears, don't forget your brain.

Schnitzel
11-11-2013, 06:33 PM
i listen to mainly techno, and some dubstep, then some others..

The list of song artists include (but are not limited to)
Soulero
F-777
EnV
Dabears
Linkin Park
Eminem
ParagonX9
DJ contacreast
Kreapa

and some others..

Promagin
11-12-2013, 12:09 AM
I've been listening to Wiz Khalifa as usual and throw in some dubstep everyonce and a while.

TEOKILLO
11-12-2013, 12:12 AM
I've been listening to justen beiber and throw in some 1D everyonce and a while

tornadouse
11-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Linkin park
imagine dragons
eminem

thats what i listen when playing

giayuan
11-12-2013, 03:11 AM

That's true, but stimulants of the eardrums definitely hinder the concentration of an individual mentally, which includes ocular ability. :P

And I listen to Sammy Adams, Hoodie Allen, and of course all of Pentatonix's covers

Oldcoot
11-12-2013, 03:58 AM
I listen to the other voices in my head an try not to do what they say

Extreme
11-12-2013, 04:00 AM
I listen to doc sayin lmk.

Sheugokin
11-13-2013, 04:26 PM
I listen to doc sayin lmk.

Um... ok..... awkward XD

Cheenivie
11-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Am I the only country fan here??D:

Oldcoot
11-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Am I the only country fan here??D:

No, I live in Nashville so....
I like rock to tho

MightyMicah
11-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I was literally just listening to this while reading the thread: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qsxrTaPHBNs

What can I say? I like white boi rap :P

Oldcoot
11-13-2013, 07:37 PM
http://youtu.be/ldQrapQ4d0Y

My theme song

wretchedwrath
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Metal!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

TEOKILLO
11-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Guys....WUT DEZ DE FOXX SEY!?

Aoeqt
11-14-2013, 11:20 AM
I roll with Kevin Gates or ASAP most of the time, but hell my girls Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande might sneak in there ;)