PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

oskuro
11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
hi i just found this game and im going to play it now in my samsung galaxy S.

I read i can just level up till level 18, but im going to be able to increase levels in the future, or this game wont be free to play and we will have to pay?? thx!

shadywack
11-11-2010, 05:37 PM
hi i just found this game and im going to play it now in my samsung galaxy S.

I read i can just level up till level 18, but im going to be able to increase levels in the future, or this game wont be free to play and we will have to pay?? thx!

Hey man, welcome!

I believe it's actually level 13 that you can get to. What you need to do is purchase some platinum, which you can do from www.pocketlegends.com

With platinum you can get additional dungeons that have tougher enemies that will give you the XP to continue levelling up.

I believe the devs are working on a way for you to be able to buy platinum from your device through the app or through some in-app means, but they haven't announced how that will work yet.

setec
11-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey man, welcome!

I believe it's actually level 13 that you can get to. What you need to do is purchase some platinum, which you can do from www.pocketlegends.com

With platinum you can get additional dungeons that have tougher enemies that will give you the XP to continue levelling up.

I believe the devs are working on a way for you to be able to buy platinum from your device through the app or through some in-app means, but they haven't announced how that will work yet.

To clarify, you can level to 18 now, it used to be only 13 but the Devs made Dark Forest free so that allows for level 18 without paying anything.

shadywack
11-11-2010, 05:41 PM
To clarify, you can level to 18 now, it used to be only 13 but the Devs made Dark Forest free so that allows for level 18 without paying anything.

That's right, I stand corrected.

oskuro
11-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok thanks!! and any idea when platinum will be available?, well, first of all i will test the game, because didnt play yet!! ;)

Futumsh
11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Platinum is available for purchase now via the pocketlegends.com website. You should also be directed there from the game if you go to the platinum listings in the in-game store.