PDA

View Full Version : Quick question!!!

DMminion
11-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Is there gonna be a double odds of getting mythics from locked crates? It would be great on thanksgiving or christmas! Cuz i would have another thing to be thankful for and it would make a great christmas gift! :-) lol! *fingers crossed* :love-struck:

KingMartin
11-10-2013, 08:17 AM
When they do this, they should not forget double arcane odds too :)

Prahasit Prahi
11-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Hope it comes with crafting :)

Sceazikua
11-10-2013, 11:11 AM
then the price of mythic will fall, and later then everyone in AL will have mythic. Its a MYTHIC, so we should make them mythic. If everyone got a mythic item then why is it called mythic?

Spyce
11-10-2013, 11:24 AM
All I want for my Christmas is a double odd weekend.
*repeat song*

DMminion
11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
then the price of mythic will fall, and later then everyone in AL will have mythic. Its a MYTHIC, so we should make them mythic. If everyone got a mythic item then why is it called mythic?

If they did it for two days. A.k.a. A weekend not many people would get cuz not many people have money like that. And the price would only drop if they did it for an extended time period. Supply and demand keeps the price up. Lol! But i can kinda see the point ur tryin to make. I just know that not many people would get them if they sprung something like double odds on christmas day beacause people would be around their families therefore less playtime and most people would already be broke due to holiday season. And imo i dont know actual numbers but im sure less than half of the people that play al dont use forums. Happy holidays to all! All we can do is hope. :angel:

Lovingly
11-10-2013, 03:02 PM
only if., xmas money will be blown for sure