PDA

View Full Version : So I finally capped a 36 and I have a few questions

Marrypoppins
11-10-2013, 11:01 AM
First off where is the quest for mythic sets? And if i do this quest does the gear bind or can I still toss my 26y helm for pvp? And last but not least where do i wanna be farming in elite maps? I assume shuyal but hich map and is it like breck where I can run straight to boss or does each map gotta almost be cleared like reef in past after they patched it? Thanks so much in advance!

Zealouss
11-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Gratz on level 36!
To get the quest you need to have both the mythic armour and helm.
To start the quest you need to speak to the Hermit on the second map in shuyal (go straight past the turn off for Ferrix and into the small cavern)
Once you get and complete the quests, the set will be bound to your account but not to your character, so you can swap it around, however all the equipment becomes level 36 so you will not be able to use the helm for a level 26 for pvp etc..
Where to farm depends on you and your party, Elite Ferrix is a good place as you get the archon rings, architect armour and elite golden puzzleboxes, but it's up to you :)

Have fun,
-James.

keikali
11-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Here you go: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114630-Guide-How-to-Upgrade-Your-Mythic-Helm-and-Armor-and-become-%93The-Hero-of-Legend%94

Have fun breaking barrels!

Zeus
11-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Hey man, saw your PM! I'll try to hook ya up soon!

I just need to get my tourney finished. :)

Spyce
11-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Congrats on capping!

Marrypoppins
11-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Hey man, saw your PM! I'll try to hook ya up soon!

I just need to get my tourney finished. :)
No worries my man! Much appreciated brother.

Marrypoppins
11-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Congrats on capping!

Thanks man i appreciate it. I passed on 31 cap as I was twinking my tail off. Trying to go more endgame to see whats its all about. Main reason i made a 36 if for future upgrade material farming :)

Marrypoppins
11-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Gratz on level 36!
To get the quest you need to have both the mythic armour and helm.
To start the quest you need to speak to the Hermit on the second map in shuyal (go straight past the turn off for Ferrix and into the small cavern)
Once you get and complete the quests, the set will be bound to your account but not to your character, so you can swap it around, however all the equipment becomes level 36 so you will not be able to use the helm for a level 26 for pvp etc..
Where to farm depends on you and your party, Elite Ferrix is a good place as you get the archon rings, architect armour and elite golden puzzleboxes, but it's up to you :)

Have fun,
-James.
Roughly how much of the 2nd map has to be cleared for boss to spawn?

keikali
11-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Roughly how much of the 2nd map has to be cleared for boss to spawn?

Depends on party/skill/gear. My solo times on the map is still constant at about 20 mins with majority of the time on Ferrix. I believe I can hit below 20 minutes solo. I normally hit 13-15mins on 2 man.