PDA

View Full Version : Can the tornado ability stun in pvp?

Primeblades
11-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Hey guys iv tried tornado ability and found out it doasnt stun... Thats no fun :( so i switched abilities but my question is, is there a slight chance or possibility it can? If jts up to chance please estimate as much as you can the percentage for me ty

Cero
11-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Do you mean Gale force, a skill that is used by sorc?.

It doesn't stun but does "knockdown/knockback" which can probably be considered as a diffirent kind as a stun.

And about the "chance to knockback/knockdown" it will WORK all the time as long as the enemy did'nt get a "stun immunity".
Meaning the enemy will be stun at yours/others' first stun attempt after that for next 7secs(?) that guy you stunned will grew stun immunity. Stun immunity was implemented so PvP wont end up as "who can stun wins!"

Primeblades
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM

It doesn't stun but does "knockdown/knockback" which can probably be considered as a diffirent kind as a stun.

And about the "chance to knockback/knockdown" it will WORK all the time as long as the enemy did'nt get a "stun immunity".
Meaning the enemy will be stun at yours/others' first stun attempt after that for next 7secs(?) that guy you stunned will grew stun immunity. Stun immunity was implemented so PvP wont end up as "who can stun wins!"

Yes i meant gale force lol my bad. So this is very interesting with stun imunity stun lock doasnt work anymore correct?

Alhuntrazeck
11-11-2013, 10:46 AM

In reality, classes without natural stuns like warriors seem to have no immunity for their stuns...>_<

Cero
11-11-2013, 01:39 PM

In reality, classes without natural stuns like warriors seem to have no immunity for their stuns...>_<

Its because of Juggernaut.
One of its upgrade is allowing the warrior to be immune from any movement impairment(slow,stun,panic and terrify)

Alhuntrazeck
11-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Its because of Juggernaut.
One of its upgrade is allowing the warrior to be immune from any movement impairment(slow,stun,panic and terrify)

No, i mean they seem to be able to use their stuns without immunity like ss stun + maul proc.

Zeus
11-11-2013, 08:41 PM
No, i mean they seem to be able to use their stuns without immunity like ss stun + maul proc.

Yeah; I think this is because Maul proc is classified as a different type of stun. :/

Primeblades
11-11-2013, 10:57 PM
So is panic classified as a different stun allowing someone to fb+panic making it a stun lock?

Cero
11-12-2013, 01:59 AM
So is panic classified as a different stun allowing someone to fb+panic making it a stun lock?

Charge gun+proc gun+fb+slag stunlock.

Haligali
11-12-2013, 05:08 AM
nvm

Primeblades
11-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Charge gun+proc gun+fb+slag stunlock.

Ok thx man