View Full Version : What happened to mythic in the consignment store?

Frohnatur
11-10-2013, 10:14 PM
For days now there are only a few mythic weapons in the store. Like, three or four (for all classes).
Have people stopped to open crates so there is low supply?
Your theories please.

i heard some pretty steep ones in game, but mine is, that everybody is holding mythic back for the grafting system. But then, if a mage loots a rogue mythic, wouldnt he want to sell it to get mage mythic? At least those weapons should show up, no? Or, are players speculating that myth prices will explode after the grafting update? But if they hold back, then there would be too much supply when the update comes, so that the opposit occurs, prices drop?

Zeus
11-10-2013, 10:21 PM
I think people are hoarding to craft them and then sell for higher prices.

There were a few in the CS at all times before this upgrade announcement.

Frohnatur
11-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Just detected your thread xD thanks for replying anyway. :)

DagnyTaggart
11-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah tons of threads about this lately.

Frohnatur
11-11-2013, 02:02 AM
Well, its an issue. Ppl seek advice

Instanthumor
11-11-2013, 02:06 AM
I see so many people creating threads on wanting to buy mythic daggers, I wouldn't be surprised if they were hoarding...

Zeus
11-11-2013, 12:49 PM
I see so many people creating threads on wanting to buy mythic daggers, I wouldn't be surprised if they were hoarding...

Or that they're an insanely good weapon. :p

Deadroth
11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Or that they're an insanely good weapon. :p

So it needs a nerf! Haha, sorry, i couldn't stop myself XD
But for real, Yes, the 'emptiness' of these daggers in cs is caused by the pepole, who doesn't want to sell, or hoarding them, or just waiting for better deals XD

Sibayjing
11-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Yeah many players holding mythics and not only weapons, personnally I have bought 3 mythics helms (2 war and 1 rogue) under 2m and now check the price :0.
Don't worry after maj craft you will see many mythics in store but certainly for a high price.

Zeus
11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Yeah many players holding mythics and not only weapons, personnally I have bought 3 mythics helms (2 war and 1 rogue) under 2m and now check the price :0.
Don't worry after maj craft you will see many mythics in store but certainly for a high price.

The thing is... the gems are going to make the prices rise, not the items itself. Those who can afford crafting already have all the gear that they will need.

When people try to sell after the update, they will see that. Also, not many players are patient enough to hold onto mythic items for a month just waiting for a few 100k profit.