PDA

View Full Version : Need elite running friends.

Fauksuras
11-11-2013, 12:22 AM
Hi
I'm currently looking for friends to run elite with. I'm by no means a pro elite runner but I'd like to learn by doing. My main reason isn't setting record times or APs but loot, getting gold in this game short of spending a pretty penny in Platinum is somehow getting loot people want and elite is it.

I have a guild but only a minority seem willing to run anything beyond the Dead City quest line and sadly the good stuff is in Shuyal, Nordr and some Kraken.

I'm a warrior lvl 36
With lvl 31 mythic weapon, upgraded mythic armor and helm and epic ring/pendant.

Skills are SS, WM, HOR, VB, JUGG and Rally cry (may drop soon only seems good for catching up in jarl farming and running to hermit on Elite fenix)

My IGN is Fauksuras
Add me or post here.
Thanks

Shanamerny
11-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Hmu for elite runs :) ign Shanamerny

KingMartin
11-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi
I'm currently looking for friends to run elite with. I'm by no means a pro elite runner but I'd like to learn by doing. My main reason isn't setting record times or APs but loot, getting gold in this game short of spending a pretty penny in Platinum is somehow getting loot people want and elite is it.

I have a guild but only a minority seem willing to run anything beyond the Dead City quest line and sadly the good stuff is in Shuyal, Nordr and some Kraken.

I'm a warrior lvl 36
With lvl 31 mythic weapon, upgraded mythic armor and helm and epic ring/pendant.

Skills are SS, WM, HOR, VB, JUGG and Rally cry (may drop soon only seems good for catching up in jarl farming and running to hermit on Elite fenix)

My IGN is Fauksuras
Add me or post here.
Thanks

Have a look here:
Elite Runners New Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123334-lt-ELITE-RUNNERS-gt-Recruiting-Again!)

keikali
11-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Add me if you're on. I normally train my current guildies on the new Shuyal maps since alot of them have never played them before and they enjoy it!

Also as King said above, check out ER's thread, those guys live up to their name ;)

Aziiii
11-11-2013, 10:00 AM
add mee ign Aziiii :D

queeniefly
11-11-2013, 11:49 AM
add me ign: queeniefly

Aserockon
11-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Add me for elites my ign Aserockon :)

Soundlesskill
11-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Heyo! Add me: Voicy

I enjoy running with nice and fun people. If you can keep a conversation going, I could run for hours in the same map (Thihihiohohohoho)