PDA

View Full Version : An apology~

iiirootzz
11-11-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm SakuraSenbonKageyoshi And DuskWillDescend, I made these accounts before it was made aware to me that it was against the rules to do so, but I don't think it really is... I haven't been banned on any of them so it's fine.

This post is constructive because I am apologizing to Trenton and admitting my faults. If any of uu have any questions, pm me ig on gfdoe or on forums. I look forward to speaking with you.

- for Trenton -

NotYoCookiez
11-11-2013, 06:59 AM
I missed all the fun :(

Cheenivie
11-11-2013, 07:19 AM
You should apologize to Occult to because for the amount of times you called him an idiot or telling him to stfu he deserves an apology.

Extreme
11-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Lol.

Argyros
11-11-2013, 07:59 AM
You should apologize to Occult to because for the amount of times you called him an idiot or telling him to stfu he deserves an apology.

This^

Glad to see you apologizing, it makes me like you.

dudetus
11-11-2013, 08:24 AM

xbabybugszx
11-11-2013, 08:36 AM

Pokeslow! :D

Ks_Leon
11-11-2013, 08:37 AM
lol

iiirootzz
11-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Sorry Occult, we both were very unkind to each other.

LEVEL ONE
11-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Sorry Occult, we both were very unkind to each other.

That's not even an apology.

You said he was an idiot and that he had no life and that he was wrong about you.

Occult was always just stating facts.

BlueSkied
11-11-2013, 10:01 AM
People in game have told me that you said you were me. Please stop that.

Xyzther
11-11-2013, 11:58 AM
People in game have told me that you said you were me. Please stop that.

Tren11 sed hrey

Covert
11-11-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm SakuraSenbonKageyoshi And DuskWillDescend, I made these accounts before it was made aware to me that it was against the rules to do so, but I don't think it really is... I haven't been banned on any of them so it's fine.

This post is constructive because I am apologizing to Trenton and admitting my faults. If any of uu have any questions, pm me ig on gfdoe or on forums. I look forward to speaking with you.

- for Trenton -

I was going to forgive you for being an idiot but then I saw that this post is only for Trenton and I'm still allowed to think that!

:eagerness:

Haha but in all seriousness, quit

Zeus
11-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I was going to forgive you for being an idiot but then I saw that this post is only for Trenton and I'm still allowed to think that!

:eagerness:

Haha but in all seriousness, quit

This...

If you truly mean to apologize though; you should probably apologize to the people you have or have tried to scam.

Reporting this thread because I'm pretty sure it's only going to cause drama.

Delphina
11-11-2013, 12:53 PM

- for Trenton -

I'll close up this thread. As iiirootzz said:
pm me ig on gfdoe or on forums. I look forward to speaking with you.