PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere Suggestion as Crafting is coming

Prahasit Prahi
11-11-2013, 10:58 AM
As we all know crafting is gonna release soon!!
I request devs to add show stats in trade option as like auction house

Main reason is that one may craft one kind of gem into a item so everyone may be confused
I know that may people have suggested this idea before bt the main use of this idea is now because at that time we check the stats in auction bt now after crafting same items item may have different stats as its different gems so it would of great help if we have have the option to show stats(compare stats)

It rather reduces some percent of scam too!!

Please don't move to suggestions slot as many people wont look out suggestions mostly :P

Prahi

ty

smuggs
11-11-2013, 11:18 AM
^this! It never even occurred to me honestly. How are we supposed to tell in trade window if its a normal bond or a superior bond. Definitely a good idea.

drgrimmy
11-11-2013, 11:36 AM
^this! It never even occurred to me honestly. How are we supposed to tell in trade window if its a normal bond or a superior bond. Definitely a good idea.

They said that you will be able to view the upgrades in the trade window. Also, looking at the announcement, it appears as though you can tell the difference between a normal and superior bond based on the appearance of the upgrade slot - partially filled in circle for normal bond and solid filled circle for superior bond: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121892-Crafting-and-Upgrade-System-In-Development-for-Arcane-Legends

keikali
11-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Excellent idea. Basically a "stat preview" just like the CS for the item in question. This allows the buyer to decide whether it is a reasonable upgrade or not and will weed out those "oh noes I get scammezz" threads on our forums.

Prahasit Prahi
11-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Excellent idea. Basically a "stat preview" just like the CS for the item in question. This allows the buyer to decide whether it is a reasonable upgrade or not and will weed out those "oh noes I get scammezz" threads on our forums.

it reduces a percent of scam in game also...day by day due to the increase of scam many people are qutting...nt only for the reason of scam..bt majority for the reason of scam..!
So sts should do something abt that...it would be good if they implement this type of ideas...!! This is the main reason y I've posted this suggestion

ty for reading

Prahasit Prahi
11-11-2013, 12:00 PM
They said that you will be able to view the upgrades in the trade window. Also, looking at the announcement, it appears as though you can tell the difference between a normal and superior bond based on the appearance of the upgrade slot - partially filled in circle for normal bond and solid filled circle for superior bond: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?121892-Crafting-and-Upgrade-System-In-Development-for-Arcane-Legends

Correction
not in trade window in auction house..!!

In follow up questions, people wondered about how buying/selling/trading of items will work with regard to their upgrade slots.

When you are trading, or gifting or using the Consignment Shoppe, you can see what gems are in the item from the icon.

Further, you can inspect the item to view an expanded view of the items stats that displays what gems are socketed into the item.

Here are example screens from the Consignment Shoppe where I have listed an Entombed Hammer of Warfare that has one Blood Gem socketed into it for a +3 STR bonus.

Here is the Hammer inspected:

We can jus check the gems bt we need the stat preview also in trade

In Auction House we can see both the gems and stat preview
We need the same options both options in trade window!!

Morholt
11-11-2013, 12:59 PM
If it shows in inventory and in auction...why wouldn't it show up in the trade window? *facepalm*

Regardless, though, there needs to be a show stat option in trade window. Has been needed long before crafting.

Juicymango
11-11-2013, 05:05 PM
If it shows in inventory and in auction...why wouldn't it show up in the trade window? *facepalm*

Regardless, though, there needs to be a show stat option in trade window. Has been needed long before crafting.

Yes agree.. i know Many ppl who Fall into these "scams":
Youre trading and x says buy this i Checked your stats with it all green. You say ok then and buy it after you realize its all red.
Would be very usefull If we can see the stats like in cs...

Zeus
11-11-2013, 05:35 PM

There's no preview in trade, so I think this is why he thought that.

Crowsfoot
11-11-2013, 11:06 PM
I always check the stats of an item in the auction house before buying in trade if it isn't in the auction house, I don't buy.

+1 to the preview option in trades.

Slovek
11-12-2013, 12:54 AM
yes i thinky der is alrd a preview for this.

#notoscam

Lui Delos Santos
11-12-2013, 03:21 AM
as any game with crafting like ragnarok etc.its should have a chance to breakable item when its in the limitation.like the super gem thety talked about .how ever if its survive the limit its dserves a real expensive price.

Stefanocamp
12-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Hisddd