PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Christmas weapons (Devs read :))

Desperoto
11-11-2013, 01:50 PM
I saw a thread with a discussion about christmas mythics, but we just got halloween weapons.. So why no arcane christmas weapons? Place the new weapons in crates and elite chests for a weekend and let's see:

Warrior- Santa's Deadly Gift- A big stick with a big Giftbox on it, also a lot stars around it :)
Mage- Santa's deadly tree- A christmas tree, a small one, with a HUGE star on it! Also a lot stars sparkling around it.
Rogue- Elfette's deadly sugarsticks- 2 sugarsticks, when u charge it it will leave giftbox sparkles, also with stars around it.

Discuss, give feedback, place a nice comment, place a hate comment or do what u want :)

Gluedog
11-11-2013, 02:09 PM
I like it :)
Though i think the warrior should have the tree. I like rogue idea, maybe change sugar sticks into candy canes
and as for mage maybe a gift gun ie the gun has a gift sticking at the end of it or something.

Xenobiotic
11-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Actually this is my point of view on what the weapons should be
Warrior=Peppermint Pounder of Festivity
Rogue=Deadly Frost-Daggers of Festivity
Smerf=Candy Cane of Festivity

Commanderkeen
11-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Didn't Apollo already make a thread just like this?

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I saw a thread with a discussion about christmas mythics, but we just got halloween weapons.. So why no arcane christmas weapons? Place the new weapons in crates and elite chests for a weekend and let's see:

Warrior- Santa's Deadly Gift- A big stick with a big Giftbox on it, also a lot stars around it :)
Mage- Santa's deadly tree- A christmas tree, a small one, with a HUGE star on it! Also a lot stars sparkling around it.
Rogue- Elfette's deadly sugarsticks- 2 sugarsticks, when u charge it it will leave giftbox sparkles, also with stars around it.

Discuss, give feedback, place a nice comment, place a hate comment or do what u want :)

maybe a rogue bow, but in the form of daggers. like throwing candy-canes lol.

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 07:52 AM
like a ninja or something

Desperoto
11-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Didn't Apollo already make a thread just like this?
I don't know.. Link?

Samdegreat
11-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Under data protection act (DPA) 1998 I here by declare this thread to be close for copyright :)

Solid
11-12-2013, 11:36 AM
This will never happen and is a terrible idea.

Lets keep the tradition of a new arcane for each season in place.
Most people wont be able to afford it anyway and will be more complain threads than + threads.

Also the people who already have arcanes and myrhic weaps will lose gold.

in conclusion, NO terrible idea.

Commanderkeen
11-12-2013, 12:52 PM
I don't know.. Link?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123615-Can-we-have-X-mas-versions-of-the-currently-existing-Mythic-weapons

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM
This will never happen and is a terrible idea.

Lets keep the tradition of a new arcane for each season in place.
Most people wont be able to afford it anyway and will be more complain threads than + threads.

Also the people who already have arcanes and myrhic weaps will lose gold.

in conclusion, NO terrible idea.

i see your point because u bought all the myth weaps......but maybe a vanity weapon? i think that would be cool. like for war (sword) a giant candy cane. for sword and shield the shield could be a present lid and the sword could be a giant carrot. for mage gun it would be a snow ball. like just a big snowball the mage would throw. the staff would be candy cane again. for rogue daggers would be candy canes (again) and bow would shoot bows (that go on presents) and just as the arrows stay for a sec the bow would stay on the person who was shot for a sec. i like this idea but thats all it is; an idea.