PDA

View Full Version : Improve the 'Ignore System' in game

Soundlesskill
11-11-2013, 02:10 PM
When you ignore a player and a friend of yours put you in a party with the specific person, you can hear them talking. I'd like that to be improved.

Bless
11-11-2013, 04:22 PM
You would be in a party with the person you ignored? :confused:

FluffNStuff
11-11-2013, 04:26 PM
How about if you ignore someone, you ignore everyone they are friends with, and ignore all friends of their friends, and all friends of those friends ....

Ebezaanec
11-11-2013, 05:41 PM
How about if you ignore someone, you ignore everyone they are friends with, and ignore all friends of their friends, and all friends of those friends ....

Don't ignore Delph! :p

Instanthumor
11-11-2013, 05:54 PM

GG guys.

falmear
11-11-2013, 08:35 PM
Just ask the party leader to make you party leader. Then boot this person. Problem solved.

Zeus
11-11-2013, 08:38 PM
They also need to fix the /r going to people who are on your ignore list yet still keep PMing you. That's so annoying!

Spyce
11-11-2013, 11:25 PM
People you've ignored can still trade and party spam you.

Soundlesskill
11-12-2013, 01:23 AM
You would be in a party with the person you ignored? :confused:

Lol, it happened with a friend of mine put me in a pt with a person on my ignore list :b

Not my choice..

Zeus
11-12-2013, 11:31 AM
@Voicy

It is however your choice to leave the party. If he bothers you that much, don't participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

inkredible
11-12-2013, 10:19 PM
@Voicy

It is however your choice to leave the party. If he bothers you that much, don't participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)
Hm I noticed how u said he specifically , interesting

People who are on your ignore list shouldn't be able to PM u like a "block" list

It's not that hard to ignore people tho,

Soundlesskill
11-13-2013, 01:26 AM

People who are on your ignore list shouldn't be able to PM u like a "block" list

?

People on ignore can't pm you

Zeus
11-14-2013, 09:30 PM

I didn't mean a gender, haha. It was just a suggestion. I personally don't run with people that are on my ignore list.