PDA

View Full Version : Raccoon in my room

Knockador
11-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Heard some noises and decided to turn on my lights...saw this little fellow trying to act like I couldn't see him. Reminded me of the foxes in pvp who hide behind trees...lol. Chased it out...going back to bed... http://i.cubeupload.com/oLYQq0.jpg
seems I forgot to close the door, 3rd floor has a hole in the celing. Name stamp available if anyone needs proof...lol

Extreme
11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Lmao, teach that raccoon to knock the door.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Maybe you should think about cleaning your room more often bro.

Promagin
11-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Wow dat fox haxed into ur room!

Schnitzel
11-12-2013, 12:24 AM
pro Sneak-into-your-room Raccoon

Can I haz its autograph?

DocDoBig
11-12-2013, 01:28 AM
Bet it used poison needles to kite you but they missed and he couldn't make it.
Gf though

Kingzila
11-12-2013, 01:34 AM
Five bucks if you poke him with your foot

Pvpandctf
11-12-2013, 03:36 AM
Warning!

Oldcoot
11-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Feed it an make it a pet, maybe name him rocky

dudetus
11-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Excuse me sir, but what doed this thread have to do with PL as this is Pocket Legends General discussion? Seens like an off-topic thread to me. U just wanted to get more attention?

Extreme
11-12-2013, 04:53 AM
Excuse me sir, but what doed this thread have to do with PL as this is Pocket Legends General discussion? Seens like an off-topic thread to me. U just wanted to get more attention?

Unce, Check this out lel http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123783-finding-a-boyfriend-in-sl&p=1334168#post1334168

programmed
11-12-2013, 06:31 AM
Lucky it ran off. They normally go after you and the only thing that seems to kill them is a shotgun if you can hit them in the right spot. Cut their heads off and the body still moves towards you.

*Warning children. This movie is rated R*

SayCreed
11-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Lmao, teach that raccoon to knock the door.
What he said,
Or if your cruel chuck him in a bin JK,get it and take to school and let it poop

Schnitzel
11-13-2013, 06:00 PM
unce, check this out lel http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?123783-finding-a-boyfriend-in-sl&p=1334168#post1334168

lol

lucky it ran off. They normally go after you and the only thing that seems to kill them is a shotgun if you can hit them in the right spot. cut their heads off and the body still moves towards you.

*warning children. This movie is rated r*

o.o

Reunegade
11-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Muahhaha lucky you, I got a room in my raccoon

programmed
11-13-2013, 06:21 PM
o.o

True though :p

Xyzther
11-13-2013, 07:07 PM
What to do if you see a raccoon that might possibly have rabies:
A) Run like a little girl (Cheen)
B) Kill it
C) Chase it away
D) Take a picture and risk being attacked by it and catching rabies!

XghostzX
11-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Wait, so you chased it out of the room and just decided to go back to sleep?

Dude there's a fricken racoon in yo house

Suentous PO
11-13-2013, 08:15 PM
You must feel safe at night knowing that you are protected by...
THE COON!
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r586/stephencobear/8FD7A8B7-CD26-4008-A0FE-0943C4169D51-3067-00000A5587601A97_zps1d32da2b.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ri2oUGBZg

MightyMicah
11-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Just use your crowd control skills to keep him out of the room :D

Pandamoni
11-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I like how its looking up and to the side kind of like, "*whistles* nothing to see here! Move along". It's almost like he's trying to hide behind the table legs.

Worship
11-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Current options:
1. Get that raccoon off the pole and out of your house.
2. Make it rain singles $$$$$$$$$$$

Sheugokin
11-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Just lol.

The Flash
11-14-2013, 06:55 AM
I hate it when wild animals post up in your home like they pay you rent.

Knockador
11-17-2013, 02:40 PM
To answer the questions:

lol we can't get rid of them cause animal control says "it's not a wild animal". The other guys want to charge $400 just to set traps...lol
we have a big tree that they climb onto to get into the house, aslo $400 to chop down.
the raccoon can't be stopped, with all doors locked on the 3rd floor, it dug yet another hole into the wall and into the atic.
They have been here for about a year or more.
it's way of paying rent is pooping everywhere...sometimes on my bed for some reason. It's poo looks like a big dogs poo so I am aware when it happens.
lol I clean my room on weekly basis, it may seem messy but the only reason they come in here is for the heat. It's cold where I am and I use a room heater. Bag of chips isn't helpful either.

All said and done, they're here to stay...moved to the next room and they're already digging a hole to get some heat...
http://i.cubeupload.com/jka19W.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/48NpM0.jpg

Sheugokin
11-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Wow. I would cover up that hole if I were you.

programmed
11-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Get a shotgun. So much cheaper than $400 and easier than traps. Being on a farm with raccoons and opossums trying to eat our chickens, we've had to either shoot them or set up a trap often. If you don't like the idea of shooting them, you can find small animal traps for like $20 and it works well if you put a open can of cat food in the trap. Leave it overnight or a few days and you'll have one in the trap that you can transport away. Let them go 10-20 miles away or they might come back. I think you should try to get rid of them though and not let them stick around. Raccoons often carry rabies and they can be very mean, especially come spring and they have all those babies following them around and are extremely protective of them.

Schnitzel
11-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Get a shotgun. So much cheaper than $400 and easier than traps. Being on a farm with raccoons and opossums trying to eat our chickens, we've had to either shoot them or set up a trap often. If you don't like the idea of shooting them, you can find small animal traps for like $20 and it works well if you put a open can of cat food in the trap. Leave it overnight or a few days and you'll have one in the trap that you can transport away. Let them go 10-20 miles away or they might come back. I think you should try to get rid of them though and not let them stick around. Raccoons often carry rabies and they can be very mean, especially come spring and they have all those babies following them around and are extremely protective of them.

No, if you get a shotgun, the bullets?(im not sure what they are called) goes and flies everywhere, and soon, you will have many holes in your wall..
Just get a lighter and scare it out of your house. if all else fails, throw the match at the raccoon and run outta your house

programmed
11-17-2013, 06:28 PM
No, if you get a shotgun, the bullets?(im not sure what they are called) goes and flies everywhere, and soon, you will have many holes in your wall..
Just get a lighter and scare it out of your house. if all else fails, throw the match at the raccoon and run outta your house

I'm aware of the way a shotgun shoots in a spray, I own one. I'm saying its the most effective and quickest way to rid of it. A lighter will only make it angry and come after you. If anything makes them feel threatened they will attack you and trust me you don't want that. I've seen how they can get and its not funny, it's scary.

Burningdex
11-17-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm aware of the way a shotgun shoots in a spray, I own one. I'm saying its the most effective and quickest way to rid of it. A lighter will only make it angry and come after you. If anything makes them feel threatened they will attack you and trust me you don't want that. I've seen how they can get and its not funny, it's scary.

Guessing thats how u got your forum name?

Trying to take the bears honey were u

Waug
11-18-2013, 05:09 AM
To answer the questions:

lol we can't get rid of them cause animal control says "it's not a wild animal". The other guys want to charge $400 just to set traps...lol
we have a big tree that they climb onto to get into the house, aslo $400 to chop down.
the raccoon can't be stopped, with all doors locked on the 3rd floor, it dug yet another hole into the wall and into the atic.
They have been here for about a year or more.
it's way of paying rent is pooping everywhere...sometimes on my bed for some reason. It's poo looks like a big dogs poo so I am aware when it happens.
lol I clean my room on weekly basis, it may seem messy but the only reason they come in here is for the heat. It's cold where I am and I use a room heater. Bag of chips isn't helpful either.

All said and done, they're here to stay...moved to the next room and they're already digging a hole to get some heat...
http://i.cubeupload.com/jka19W.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/48NpM0.jpg

at first I tought foxes hiding behind trees - is your problem

programmed
11-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Guessing thats how u got your forum name?

Trying to take the bears honey were u

Huh?

Kixxler
11-18-2013, 11:38 PM
racoons dig thru garbages and stuff so...
you must have a messy *** room