PDA

View Full Version : Do we all what to know what is Happening in the next 2-3 Expansion.

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Hi all,

Do you think this is all happening?

If you roll back all the items release per season, you can see there is a pattern to it.

My Guess on the next seasons.

Season-2 Dead City expansion
Level cap 21

before Kraken Isle
Arcane pet hammer Jaw

Season 3 - Kraken Isle
Level cap 26
Mythic Helm 26
Arcane Daggers

before nord was release
Arcane pet Glacian

Season 4 - Nord Expansion
Level 31 Cap
Arcane Maul
Arcane pet Glacian
Mythic 31 Weapons ( Pavisse, Bow & Gun)
Mythic Armors
Mythic Rings
Mythic Amulet

before Shuyal was released
Arcane pet Samael

Season 5 - Shuyal Expansoin
Level 36 Cap
Arcane Staff
Mythic 36 helm and armor upgrade
Mythic 36 Weapons ( Glaive, Daggers & staff)

Before season 6 is release
Arcane pet Singe

Season 6 ( What should we call the next expansion)
41 Cap -
Arcane bow - ( I wonder what the rouge players will say :smile: )
36 mythic bind items will be trad able.

Season 7
46 Cap
Mythic 46 helm
Arcane Helm ( Maybe I think its not only weapon will have arcane but Helm, Armor, Rings and Amulet too in the Future)

Season 8
Level Cap 51
Mythic 41 Weapons ( Bow, Gun and Hammer maybe )
Arcane - Shield and Sword ( MEHHH!!)
Arcane Armor ( Maybe )
Mythic Rings & Amulet.
Mythic Armor 51

Season 9
Level 56 Cap
Arcane Gun - ( All the mage will be looking forward at this Expansion )
Mythic 56 weapons ( Daggers, hammer , staff)

Hmmmmm Comments violent reactions are all welcome.

HAX
11-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Boring hahha go play better then spamming threads

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 03:38 AM
Boring hahha go play better then spamming threads

LOL! Chris im working lol i cant open games in the office.

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 07:47 AM
sounds good? lol :P

Crowsfoot
11-12-2013, 07:50 AM
I was around in season 2 we didn't have arcane or mythic yet. You need to move hammer jaw and the hooks to season 3.

Also, glacian came out in the last couple days of season 3 but it is technically, as with samuel, belonging to the later season (season 4). If you remember samuel came out while we were in the nordor expansion, but is still a shuyal pet.

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 07:51 AM
sounds good? lol :P

maybe :P i like that the warrior are in the middle of the rotation.

Or maybe they will change the pattern.

Crowsfoot
11-12-2013, 07:52 AM
On a side note: I surely hope STS learned from the mythic ward that we don't want that item. An arcane sword would be much more apreciated.

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I was around in season 2 we didn't have arcane or mythic yet. You need to move hammer jaw and the hooks to season 3.

ok sorry so mean to say that arcane hooks, Hammerjaw, Glacain and Mythic helm was release in 1 expansion ?

Crowsfoot
11-12-2013, 07:55 AM
ok sorry so mean to say that arcane hooks, Hammerjaw, Glacain and Mythic helm was release in 1 expansion ?

Season 3: helm, hammerjaw

Season 4: glacian

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Season 3: helm, hammerjaw

Season 4: glacian

thanks!

drawfflerz
11-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Just wondering, when we can use all arcane items from weapon to amulet...

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 08:16 AM

Im also looking forward to that expansion. maybe 61 or 71 Cap.

Well arcane helm and armor will come out 1st. and i think they will release it 1 by 1.

Crowsfoot
11-12-2013, 08:17 AM
This is a hypothetical list. There is no real answer atm

Desperoto
11-12-2013, 09:07 AM
Arcane bow, sounds cool.. But that will make the rogue way to good. 1v1 a arcane mage isnt very hard for a lot rogues. U imagine a rogue with up to 500 dmg? +400% bonus damage + 250% Crit damage?? There won't be better armor in that expansion I guess.

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Arcane bow, sounds cool.. But that will make the rogue way to good. 1v1 a arcane mage isnt very hard for a lot rogues. U imagine a rogue with up to 500 dmg? +400% bonus damage + 250% Crit damage?? There won't be better armor in that expansion I guess.

Well if rouge will have the arcane bow, Mage should also have the arcane Gun with 360 degrees Fire.

Kostral
11-12-2013, 09:30 AM
LOL! Chris im working lol i cant open games in the office.

You sure that you are working ? sad for your company n boss..

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Well if rouge will have the arcane bow, Mage should also have the arcane Gun with 360 degrees Fire.

sounds like whoever can stun first wins? no fun. armors need to be better now anyway

Daddyblu
11-12-2013, 09:55 AM
sounds like whoever can stun first wins? no fun. armors need to be better now anyway

Lol i think you dont understand the cycle k

Forum
11-12-2013, 11:12 AM
In my honest opinion there will probably not be a expansion for a while. I think they will keep releasing certain events ie. Christmas, Halloween, Easter.

Also on the point of releasing 1 arcane wep in the future expansions I completely disagree. Instead the should release 3 with a story behind it for 2 reasons.

The last arcane weapons were set for a role in each expansion so having 1 for an expansion for all 3 classes is odd
It will give all 3 classes the unfair advantage rather than 1 being extremely OP
It will make crate openers happy and not complaining because they will have a higher chance to loot an extremely rare item :)

- Forum.

Saribeau
11-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Lol i think you dont understand the cycle k

explain it to me then

Daddyblu
02-11-2014, 07:43 AM
FOundt it!

nelson131
02-11-2014, 08:09 AM

Also, glacian came out in the last couple days of season 3 but it is technically, as with samuel, belonging to the later season (season 4). If you remember samuel came out while we were in the nordor expansion, but is still a shuyal pet.

Yes. I was in season 2 as well. I can confirm that. I don't want arcane armour, ring amulets and helmet. They would be immortal and near-impossible to kill

Roberto077
02-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Yes. I was in season 2 as well. I can confirm that. I don't want arcane armour, ring amulets and helmet. They would be immortal and near-impossible to kill

They're already hard enough

Roberto077
02-11-2014, 08:52 AM

Season 1: no mythic or arcane items

Season 2: no mythic or arcane items

Season 3: mythic helm, arcane pet

Season 4: Mythic weapons (first round), mythic armor, introduction of mythic amulets and rings, mythic pet, and second arcane pet

Season 5: Mythic weapons (second round), upgraded mythic armor and helm, more mythic amulets, second mythic pet, and two more arcane pets

Season 6 (as far as we know): third mythic pet, fifth arcane pet