PDA

View Full Version : I feel like Battle comand and battle dragons are pay to play

Kingzila
11-12-2013, 03:20 AM
So I checked out battle command and battle dragons today and I came to this conclusion both battle command and battle dragons are pay to play. How you mite ask well in both games currency system crystal's much like plat is used to buy things but its far from pl standards of buying things because you see crystals are used to buy supply's like oil&steel now you see where I'm going with this.

So when you run out of supply's get ready to wait 7 hours for more or you have to use crystals to pop more of said supply. Is this deadly to lower lvls? (No it's not made to be deadly to the lower lvls it's made to choke the players that want to keep playing the game to the higher lvls) like farm vill or zombie farm or better yet candy crush. Why does it do this? Because its a lock in tactic used by many pay to play games in the AppStore now and days. They give you a taste of the premium play then its taken away so you buy more or quit sad app.

Battle dragon and battle commander are VERY different from pl or al in many ways though so I kinda expected them to be pay to play (EVEN THOUGH mite I note that battles command in the App Store says that it has no IAP's yet THERE THEY ARE LIKE RIGHT THERE IN BATTLE COMMANDE)

I'm going to ask this though and I really do hope I get a mods response:

Is this the path of games STG is going to go? Because I really and I mean really hope your not turning into another zynga.

arielucie
11-12-2013, 03:55 AM
think this game is free to get fun, do not need to buy pearls for play, and the average Indonesian players them all the great players and without pearls,I'm sure you people are impatient in playing games, want instant and without working hard

Pearls i mean buy with real money

I collect prearl every day around 5-10 pearl to help other member bosting and reduce
I take all free pearl offer
And important is play to get achievements
Igot so many pearls from trophy collector arcivement
I do buy pearls with real money, but its not must, just to help sts to appreciate they hard work, and in return i got a lot of fun

So and what you mean 7 hours waitng for trops i do it max 30 minute waiting

Oh im sorry i edit this do you mean supplay what supplay sheep ond gold?
Do you never do pvp to raid someone base?

Pls before you make something in forum deep more about this game, play more often dont just install play for 1 or 7 days and you write this

No offence but you wrong

ealax
11-12-2013, 04:36 AM
devs need to eat too :D

arielucie
11-12-2013, 05:16 AM
devs need to eat too :D
Right lol

Kingzila
11-12-2013, 01:02 PM
think this game is free to get fun, do not need to buy pearls for play, and the average Indonesian players them all the great players and without pearls,I'm sure you people are impatient in playing games, want instant and without working hard

Pearls i mean buy with real money

I collect prearl every day around 5-10 pearl to help other member bosting and reduce
I take all free pearl offer
And important is play to get achievements
Igot so many pearls from trophy collector arcivement
I do buy pearls with real money, but its not must, just to help sts to appreciate they hard work, and in return i got a lot of fun

So and what you mean 7 hours waitng for trops i do it max 30 minute waiting

Oh im sorry i edit this do you mean supplay what supplay sheep ond gold?
Do you never do pvp to raid someone base?

Pls before you make something in forum deep more about this game, play more often dont just install play for 1 or 7 days and you write this

No offence but you wrong

I'm not wrong if your paying to play a pay to play games.

jb57542
11-12-2013, 02:17 PM
I have a lvl 8 dh and am top 30 and have not spent a dime on this game. I disagree with the notion it's pay to play. Actually the higher you go the easier it is not to spend pearls. Just save up free pearls and buy extra builders and you are golden.

Hook
11-12-2013, 02:26 PM
You dont reach lv76 on Pocket legends in a matter of weeks.

Likewise, you dont progress to higher levels in these games in a couple weeks.

Ive never spent a penny in BD, and im a lv8 with a pretty good base. Sure it took me 2 months, but thats because I farmed smartly. Also, I only have 2 builders.

Grizzlis
11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
I tottaly agree with others. This game is fun without buying pearls, u just need to save some pearls and buy extra builders. I know alot of ppl who is very strong but never bought pearls :P

DocDoBig
11-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Where's the fun if you pay Pearls, Crystals etc. to upgrade your base?

arun_may16
11-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Attack others for resources, don't use crystals for that purpose, and wait, design base to protect what you have in storage, if you want . that's the game is all about.
I play these for some months now, they are fun,and free to play 100%. In my opinion.

Samhayne
11-12-2013, 05:29 PM
As others have said the game is free to download and play. If you pay for more pearls, it is for your convenience - but you can get everything in the game if you have some patience.

As a reminder of the forums rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

I edited out the more rude sections of your post. Please refrain from being insulting and rude in the future, thanks!