PDA

View Full Version : L8 or L10 Rogue?

Bhurtz
11-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Hey, all! Im looking to join the twinks in L8 or L10. I've heard good things of both, so I'd like to know which is the most fun to use.

Im leaning towards Level 8 because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'd like to know:
Gear
Skill Distribution
Attribute Distribution
Pet

Same applies for Level 10, if you could.

Cheers!

Spyce
11-13-2013, 01:03 AM
If you don't have big amounts of cash, choose 10.

Imjebus
11-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Here's my opinion....if you're lvl8 you're basically in it for the kdr. If you're lvl10 expect to join a guild and do a lot of guild wars. Otherwise expect to get ganged by everyone...even if you're in a guild expect to get ganged. Level 10 pvp isn't for everyone because let's face it, it's a lot of drama haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Goldenlotus
11-18-2013, 07:02 AM
Jebus is right on all fronts. Seriously why is ten so much drama? xD The gear you'll need is going to depends on your class of course. As far as skill points and such you will be hard pressed to find a good ten that will give you a build. Coming up with a good build is part of the pvp process. Pets depend on class and build although everyone could use a malison :) Ten is a fun level though and a great place to start learning to pvp due to the low amount of points you are working with. Oh and if you decide to play level eight try and join Elite Twinks right away. They are a majority on the lower levels.

Trenton
11-18-2013, 02:21 PM
He's L8 already, and Elite Twinks is a joke.

Bhurtz
11-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Jebus is right on all fronts. Seriously why is ten so much drama? xD The gear you'll need is going to depends on your class of course. As far as skill points and such you will be hard pressed to find a good ten that will give you a build. Coming up with a good build is part of the pvp process. Pets depend on class and build although everyone could use a malison :) Ten is a fun level though and a great place to start learning to pvp due to the low amount of points you are working with. Oh and if you decide to play level eight try and join Elite Twinks right away. They are a majority on the lower levels.

Elite twinks sucks.

Spyce
11-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Elite twinks sucks.

Like God Army?

Xenobiotic
11-19-2013, 01:00 PM
He's L8 already, and Elite Twinks is a joke.

Are you part of pinoy knights and god army? Cause if you are, they blow..

Xenobiotic
11-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Btw jebus do you remember me, Freelancer? Used to be a L8 warrior =)

Bhurtz
11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Like God Army?

I know, along with Dogz.

Trenton
11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Are you part of pinoy knights and god army? Cause if you are, they blow.. Not in any guild, I've stuck around L8 with about 5 different twinks and leveled them all to 15+ just because 8 is pretty much crap except for all the kids that love to rage and gang 5v1/2. I'm not saying I can't handle it, because it really doesn't affect me, but I'd rather play higher more fun levels with friends that isn't all about boosting.

Saribeau
11-19-2013, 02:12 PM
my question to you, who said lvl 8 was good? who? (elite twinks DO NOT COUNT) I like 10 because guild wars are fun. 5v5 is enjoyable

Bhurtz
11-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Are you part of pinoy knights and god army? Cause if you are, they blow..

I remain guildless.

ET sucks because whenever they die 1v1 with people out of guild, they gang the person. Its ridiculous.

The only people that are cool in ET are Rouko and Raraa.

Saribeau
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
i remain guildless.

Et sucks because whenever they die 1v1 with people out of guild, they gang the person. Its ridiculous.

The only people that are cool in et are rouko and raraa.

exactly. Et no one likes u.

Gorres
11-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Here's my opinion....if you're lvl8 you're basically in it for the kdr. If you're lvl10 expect to join a guild and do a lot of guild wars. Otherwise expect to get ganged by everyone...even if you're in a guild expect to get ganged. Level 10 pvp isn't for everyone because let's face it, it's a lot of drama haha.

Lol, nice opinion Jebus :)

Gorres
11-21-2013, 03:44 AM
Lol, Nice Opinion from Jebus... :)

Crazymobkiller
01-05-2014, 01:13 PM
I was level 10 and left to level 8, and for all those haters who hate Elite Twinks, lev8 has changed now its so much fun and we have many wars, constantly owning God Army.
As jebus said 10 is too much drama and full of... owell. 8 is much better...My opinion. :tongue:

Spyce
01-05-2014, 11:24 PM
I was level 10 and left to level 8, and for all those haters who hate Elite Twinks, lev8 has changed now its so much fun and we have many wars, constantly owning God Army.
As jebus said 10 is too much drama and full of... owell. 8 is much better...My opinion. :tongue:

1v1s never end at Level 8..
Basically, full out gang wars.

Maunyabastian
01-06-2014, 01:27 AM
L10 is better than L8.
L8 is full of farmings, especially ET.
L8 has few guilds, and all I know is just The God Army only. (Farmers aren't counted)

L10 is full of wars, drama, and so many guilds raising.
Currently "famous" L10 guilds are: Indo Twinks, Kronos Divine, Vn Hero, Impowerment, Int Overseas and Vescatur.
Don't try to join other guild, or die.

Crazymobkiller
01-06-2014, 02:08 AM
said by the one who farms.:smile:

SayCreed
01-06-2014, 04:52 AM
L10 is better than L8.
L8 is full of farmings, especially ET.
L8 has few guilds, and all I know is just The God Army only. (Farmers aren't counted)

L10 is full of wars, drama, and so many guilds raising.
Currently "famous" L10 guilds are: Indo Twinks, Kronos Divine, Vn Hero, Impowerment, Int Overseas and Vescatur.
Don't try to join other guild, or die.

Fame*

But they rage alot

Maunyabastian
01-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Fame*

But they rage alot

Fame is famous for their L12s.
And I almost forget Level Ten Twinks, one of the oldest guild at L10.

Bhurtz
01-07-2014, 01:05 PM
level 10 sux

dontfart
01-11-2014, 05:19 AM
FYI GUYS maunyabstian is an ex elite twinks who farm in tdm a lvl 5 warior now insulting elite twinks funny hownu change ur style.:)
lvl 8 is fun full of gang by gods of war and lvl10 gangs lvl8 too :) peace yah all:)

Spyce
01-11-2014, 11:23 AM
FYI GUYS maunyabstian is an ex elite twinks who farm in tdm a lvl 5 warior now insulting elite twinks funny hownu change ur style.:)
lvl 8 is fun full of gang by gods of war and lvl10 gangs lvl8 too :) peace yah all:)

You realize he's L.10 at the moment..

Xenobiotic
01-11-2014, 11:24 AM

dont listen to this noob

Bhurtz
01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
patrick so nub he quit kik lel

dontfart
01-12-2014, 03:50 AM

do.u realize.or.u didnt read what i said EX ET LVL 5 read 1st before comment

Infectivity
01-12-2014, 04:05 AM
10 ofc! :D Lv 10 for guilds and fun (lol)
.lv 8 for good kdr : )

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

fritzce
01-18-2014, 07:09 AM
L8 have a risk of facing L10's with a tarloks set.. i prefer 10 coz i wear tarloks too. lol

Bhurtz
01-19-2014, 01:17 PM
stop bumping this x_x

Lovingly
01-20-2014, 11:21 AM
all level are pretty similar in most ways,. but from my experience I'd say anything below L8 have less drama

Dope
01-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Lol every l8 twink guild thread i read theres always somebody trying to burn et in some sort of way x)

""L8 has few guilds , and all i know is just got army only (farmers arent counted) "" lol really?? What a kid.

Sure some members in et can make a bad name. EVERY pvp based guild though has somebody in it thats nooby. So grow up, in terms of statistics Et has the wealthiest and oldest/skilled players to date , followed somewhat closely by Indonesian Legends and the god army . Dont out do yourselves . Stick to the truth ,

Dramatic Fools.

Anybody in disagreement , ...

Can keep disagreeing.

I honesltly dont care ;)

This applies to L8 only ofc,

Lordmrarcanex
01-22-2014, 05:31 AM
If you have enough gold to create full twink. U can up to lvl10 cuz lvl10 items were expensive especially tarlok potency set. Lvl10 full of gangs in pvp. So make a decision which lvl u want to choose. I have a twink in lvl10 name Lordmrarcanex lvl10 warrior. U can look my kdr. Got many death by ganged.Elite Twinks just use a DUMMY to make them famous. That Liar.

Lordmrarcanex
01-22-2014, 05:58 AM
If you have enough gold to create full twink. U can up to lvl10 cuz lvl10 items were expensive especially tarlok potency set. Lvl10 full of gangs in pvp. So make a decision which lvl u want to choose. I have a twink in lvl10 name Lordmrarcanex lvl10 warrior. U can look my kdr. Got many death by ganged.Elite Twinks just use a DUMMY to make them famous. That Liar.

Lovingly
01-22-2014, 05:56 PM

yeah i agree et does have many dummy farmer... not to mentioned name but 4-5 of them are on LB because of it, bit lame :')

Jsuit
01-22-2014, 09:08 PM

ive done L10 lets face it, theres just as much drama in 26/27

Docislegit
01-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Lols

Kakashis
01-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Lol every l8 twink guild thread i read theres always somebody trying to burn et in some sort of way x)

""L8 has few guilds , and all i know is just got army only (farmers arent counted) "" lol really?? What a kid.

Sure some members in et can make a bad name. EVERY pvp based guild though has somebody in it thats nooby. So grow up, in terms of statistics Et has the wealthiest and oldest/skilled players to date , followed somewhat closely by Indonesian Legends and the god army . Dont out do yourselves . Stick to the truth ,

Dramatic Fools.

Anybody in disagreement , ...

Can keep disagreeing.

I honesltly dont care ;)

This applies to L8 only ofc,

I'm nesting my Glacian :) soon ET shall become even more powerful xD